Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Our Right to Protest.

Started by bourne, October 06, 2007, 11:43:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hansvonlieven

Quote from: HopeForHumanity on October 07, 2007, 02:53:42 AM
What evil? Tell me what the evil is? What is evil about being a guerilla fighter? ???

A guerilla fighter by definition is someone who shoots people in the back from a well hidden position.

What is good about it?

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

HopeForHumanity

Thats right; it's neutral.............

No good, or bad....... ::)
Ron Paul is internet overunity: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXnBZd4nyWk

WE MUST STOP THIS! Free energy is being surpressed because of it!

HopeForHumanity

Quote from: Pirate88179 on October 07, 2007, 06:29:26 PM
What is the evil? You have to be kidding me, right? When you have the majority of radical Islamic leaders stating that their mission is to convert the world to Islam or, if they can't convert, to kill the infidels. (That's us) Sounds evil to me. Are you planning on converting? I'm not. Please note that I am not speaking of all of Islam, only the radical extremists that are dedicating their lives to the death of us and our way of life. Anyway, that is what I meant by my quote in the above post.

Bill

Your in the dark if you think iraq wants to kill us because were infidels. Does gulf war ring a bell?

I thought we already destroyed their leader; what radical islamic leader are you talking about?

I am a very differen't type of person, I HATE intentional democrats. I HATE intentional
neo-conservatives. This is about Iraq, not the middle-east. I think you should go study up on Iraq and it's reasons for hate. I'm pretty sure it's about us being there and not infidels......
Ron Paul is internet overunity: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXnBZd4nyWk

WE MUST STOP THIS! Free energy is being surpressed because of it!

Pirate88179

I respect your opinion but I have to say that you need to study history and obtain more information. Iraq was training terrorists, and seeking nuclear weapons and shooting at our aircraft patrolling the no fly zone. The major source of the insurgency is soldiers from Iran...yes, army regulars in uniform and most others dressed as civilians. We don't really have a beef with the Iraqi people anymore, but that is not who is fighting us now. To anyone who knows the history of the gulf war, the Iraq war is nothing but an extension of that.  They surrendered...remember that?  They agreed to the surrender conditions...weapons inspectors, no fly zone, etc.  They violated that many, many times...so to me, that means the peace is over...but you don't agree?  If Japan surrendered unconditionally as they did in WWII, and suddenly started shooting at our boats at sea, do you think the surrender terms should still be in force?  Oh, and in case you don't know this...we still have troops in Japan and Germany.  Why can't we bring them home?  It's been over 4 years now???? Study your history more and then you will see.  This is a science forum and I don't want to clutter it up with political stuff.  I have said my piece, and you have said yours and maybe, we can at least agree to disagree.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

zero

Pirate, 

Its all a SCAM.   And you,  like many others,  have fallen for it.

Watch  "ILLUMINATI Bloodlines of power"

You can start from part 10 - which is modern times...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCASbot-ktw&mode=related&search=

Or start at the beginning, to see all of Histories REAL TRUTHS,  starting
from Egyptian times,  all the way to modern times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amLDfAMnLVc

There are 31 parts.

Ron Paul  supports removal of the Federal Reserve.   The fed was put in place
by these evil people... and is a PRIVATE system - that the US Govt. Does NOT
have any control over.   In fact, they have never Audited them.

The Fed can print as much money as it desires.  It can change your Dollars
value on the fly...  making you even more poor.   It can crash stock markets.
As well as using the Inside information to gain advantage of the stock markets.

They almost have the entire world by the balls, thru world bank control.
As well as ownership of most major companies and infrastructures.

This is the REAL enemy of the people!    As you will see from all
the things they have managed to do to the people of the
world all thru history.   Its these people who we need to fight, before
its too late.