Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Another Design For Your Consideration

Started by GraViTaR, October 06, 2007, 07:09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GraViTaR

When the rod with the two small wheels reaches 6:00, a latch catches the rod and holds it in that position. when the opposing wheel hits the ramp at 9:00, the latch releases at the 3:00 position and allows the rod to shift back in the other direction.

AB Hammer

GraViTaR

You will have a jam directly at the top of your ramp, and rod in tubing only work in direct force. You have an indirect force at your tubing witch causes high friction. Someone else has a 2 arm sliding unit that they patented in 2001, and I don't know how they got it through for it has a similar problem and doesn't work. But people have been able to ad a solenoid  to make the shift making that type work, but it needs help from other energy to work.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

GraViTaR

Quote from: AB Hammer on October 06, 2007, 11:20:13 PM
GraViTaR

You will have a jam directly at the top of your ramp, and rod in tubing only work in direct force. You have an indirect force at your tubing witch causes high friction. Someone else has a 2 arm sliding unit that they patented in 2001, and I don't know how they got it through for it has a similar problem and doesn't work. But people have been able to ad a solenoid  to make the shift making that type work, but it needs help from other energy to work.

Maybe YOU will have a jam, but not me. It does not have to necessarily be a rod in tubing. It can be a set of roller bearings . Besides, the wheel itself has a large mass and it's inertia perpetuates the rotation with the double wheeled shaft just going along for the ride and keeping more weight on one side for the down swing. Come on man! Use your intuition!

GraViTaR

acp

Okay, how does the weight which has been pushed towards the axis get pushed out again as it approaches the top? something has to reset the weights to their original position, i.e at the maximum extent. At the moment after one complete revolution, both weights will be in the position closest to the axis. dead end.