Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

US Patent Office Has Granted Patents for Perpetuum Mobile

Started by Omnibus, October 09, 2007, 09:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omnibus

Quote from: ForeverBlissed on October 09, 2007, 06:43:11 PM
Quote from: Omnibus on October 09, 2007, 06:21:20 PM
Quote from: hansvonlieven on October 09, 2007, 06:08:23 PM
The US patent office has recognised many unworkable devices, their judgement is NOT definitive as to the workability of anything. Even an uneducated blithering idiot like you should see that.

Hans von Lieven
Listen, you moron, you're a nobody and have no right to disrespect a federal agency such as the US Patent Office and its decisions. If you disagree there are courts and you may challenge the decisions of the US Paten Office there. Spewing utter crap in the forums only shows what a mean little twerp you are. Stop cluttering the interesting discussion with your politely arrogant gibberish.

Everyone has the right AND the duty to challenge all decisions made by every decision making authority in this country.

This includes the US Patent Office.

It's called freedom... and in case someone has forgotten, it is our right here in this country to do so.

Having a 'shut up' and 'respect an institution above all else' attitude here does no one any good... including you!   

We MUST and SHOULD discuss rulings made here... 

If we stop discussing, then there can be no change... and there can be no improvement to the human condition.

FB

You are proposing anarchy and anarchy isn?t freedom. Read above, did I propose not to challenge decisions made by decision making authorities in this country, including the US Patent Office? Of course not. There?s a way, however, to challenge such decisions in a country such as ours which isn?t governed by anarchy. Politely arrogant self-proclaimed experts such as @hansvonlieven cowardly try to belittle decisions of the US decision-making authorities in a forum like this where it is safe to do so. He  must face the reality, however. The US Patent Office has protected machines which are a perpetuum mobile and that fact cannot be erased by anyone popping-up in a forum, no matter how uncomfortable this is for him. If this really bothers @hansvonlieven he should amend it where it?s done?in the courts and not subversively try to undermine the legal status of this problem.

ForeverBlissed

Quote from: Omnibus on October 09, 2007, 11:35:17 PM
The US patent office has recognised many unworkable devices, their judgement is NOT definitive as to the workability of anything. Even an uneducated blithering idiot like you should see that.

Hans von Lieven
Listen, you moron, you're a nobody and have no right to disrespect a federal agency such as the US Patent Office and its decisions. If you disagree there are courts and you may challenge the decisions of the US Paten Office there. Spewing utter crap in the forums only shows what a mean little twerp you are. Stop cluttering the interesting discussion with your politely arrogant gibberish.

Everyone has the right AND the duty to challenge all decisions made by every decision making authority in this country.

It's called freedom... and in case someone has forgotten, it is our right here in this country to do so.

Having a 'shut up' and 'respect an institution above all else' attitude here does no one any good... including you!   

If we stop discussing, then there can be no change... and there can be no improvement to the human condition.

FB

You are proposing anarchy and anarchy isn?t freedom. Read above, did I propose not to challenge decisions made by decision making authorities in this country, including the US Patent Office? Of course not. There?s a way, however, to challenge such decisions in a country such as ours which isn?t governed by anarchy. Politely arrogant self-proclaimed experts such as @hansvonlieven cowardly try to belittle decisions of the US decision-making authorities in a forum like this where it is safe to do so. He  must face the reality, however. The US Patent Office has protected machines which are a perpetuum mobile and that fact cannot be erased by anyone popping-up in a forum, no matter how uncomfortable this is for him. If this really bothers @hansvonlieven he should amend it where it?s done?in the courts and not subversively try to undermine the legal status of this problem.

Since I am the one that wrote the paragraphs, I am certain that I know what I was discussing.

And I can ASSURE you that I am NOT discussing anarchy.

I'm talking about thinking and not following blindly.  I'm talking about questioning authority.   I'm talking about using our brains for something other than a 'me too' device.

Since when does thinking and questioning equate to anarchy?

You clearly are not following my point.

FB

Omnibus

Quote from: ForeverBlissed on October 09, 2007, 11:56:24 PM
Quote from: Omnibus on October 09, 2007, 11:35:17 PM

Hans von Lieven

FB

Since I am the one that wrote the paragraphs, I am certain that I know what I was discussing.

And I can ASSURE you that I am NOT discussing anarchy.

I'm talking about thinking and not following blindly.  I'm talking about questioning authority.   I'm talking about using our brains for something other than a 'me too' device.

Since when does thinking and questioning equate to anarchy?

You clearly are not following my point.

FB

No, you're not following my point. Don't follow blindly, question authority but abide by the law. Otherwise it's anarchy. Legal matters such as whether US Patent Office should recognize perpetuum mobile, as it obviously does, should only be questioned in court and not by violating the laws of the country, subversively and cowardly belittling the decisions of USPO in a forum such as this as  @hansvonlieven does. Violation of the laws isn't freedom. Otherwise criminals would be the freest people around.

acp

QuoteViolation of the laws isn't freedom. Otherwise criminals would be the freest people around.

Apparently violation of the laws is freedom and the biggest criminals are free. Just look at your government.

Omnibus

Quote from: acp on October 10, 2007, 04:23:34 AM
QuoteViolation of the laws isn't freedom. Otherwise criminals would be the freest people around.

Apparently violation of the laws is freedom and the biggest criminals are free. Just look at your government.
PRove it in court. Until then no one is a criminal.