Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

US Patent Office Has Granted Patents for Perpetuum Mobile

Started by Omnibus, October 09, 2007, 09:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freenrg4me

@ Prophmaji - Hey that was a really well written post.

I think people deny reality largely because they would feel a responsibility to do something about it. When a persons fear is greater than their love they tend to accept belief or disbelief.

Belief and disbelief are magical thoughts and the world is largely filled with magical thinkers. It is that lack of thought integrity that makes them easy marks.

Prophmaji, your lack of filters and lack of approval needs are made up of your surplus of love and the intelligence that springs forth from that.

That was really well written and ties right into my "merchant of death cookbook joke."

For what it is worth, I don't take any of this personally. If my Jewish lawyer friend walked through the door right now, we would probably both burst out laughing and I would offer her a big hug and a ham sandwich. :-)

Pirate88179

QuoteWe do not live in a democracy and some of us are smart enough to realize that.

@feenrg4me

Your words quoted above indicated that you think only a very small part of the population, including yourself, realize we don't live in a democracy. My statement was to point out that any person who went to public school should already know that.  Congratulations on your going to private school, does this mean you were educated by the Jews?  Was Mein Kampf on the required reading list? I find it interesting that people, as yourself, that spew ideology get upset when compared to Hitler.  What you may not realize is that everything you are saying was said before, by Hitler.  Like Hans said, read Hitler's book because all of your words, thoughts and opinions are all in there.  Maybe you have already read it and that's where you get your ideas.  Maybe you have not read it and have thought this up on your own.  Either way, if you regurgitate all of Hitler's ideas and philosophies you should not be shocked when reasonable people logically make the comparison.  You have your right to your opinions, but then, so do we.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Freenrg4me

"Congratulations on your going to public school, does this mean you were educated by the Jews?"

Bill,

I clearly stated that I attended private school. Perhaps you are confused?

No I have no read Hitlers book but Hitler and Zionism are so closely linked they are inseparable. Perhaps you need to go beyond what you were told in the forth grade of a public school and study history a bit more.

Nobody knows their history better than the Jews. Here would be a good place to start learning:
http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/antisemitism/nazisupport.cfm

And when you get done with that, read chapter II of this book about the ties of the present administration and Nazi Germany:
http://www.tarpley.net/bush2.htm

And then if you really want to debate such a subject, here is not the place. Many beliefs on what I tried to say in the first post applied to what I said. That is just the programming that goes into the feeble minds of the masses from the mass media.

In reality, if I were Jewish, nothing would scare me more than Zionism. Not all Jews are Zionist or support the policy of Israel. Not even close. I am not an antisemite as stated, I am anti Zionist crime syndicate.

One of the biggest supporters of Israel "The final solution" was Hitler. The Jews had taken over much of the institutions of Germany and had become corrupt and abusive, though they were but a small part of the population. My grandmother was a teen living in Germany at the time and that is what she told me.

Many of the families currently in US government had a hand in Nazi Germany. It is my understanding Carl Rove's grandfather was Rovertine and Hitlers worked in propaganda. Rove is a Ashkenazi Jew, no?

Bush gave 100 million to IG Farbin who made the gas and lost his assets for a time under the trading with the enemies act. At the same time he was in charge of assigning military contracts.  - Wikipedia

So you see, once you get past the forth grade, reality is a bit different. War is a racket where idiots fight and die, most of those killed are civilians and the rich merchants of death profit.

As my friend explained to you in a previous post, not everybody is capable of living in reality.

Enjoy your day.

Pirate88179

@Freenrg4me:

Thank you for pointing out my error.  I went back and edited my previous post accordingly.  It was my error and there is no excuse for it. My mind must have been distracted.  I have studied history extensively and I know that most of the things you point out never happened. You are reporting revisionist history which is not real history or reality.  But, I do agree 100% that this is not the forum to debate this. I wish you the best and I guess we have to agree to disagree.  Let's get back to discovering overunity and putting it to good use.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

hansvonlieven

Quote from: Freenrg4me on October 15, 2007, 01:49:53 PM

No I have no read Hitlers book but Hitler and Zionism are so closely linked they are inseparable.

Is that not the height of ignorance? I would have thought that only someone thoroughly familiar with Hitlerian and Zionist philosophy would be entitled to voice an opinion on the subject.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx