Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

"tethered lifter" floating power stations

Started by eserf, June 21, 2005, 03:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eserf

I just re-read an experiment taken upon by Saviour at his Blaze labs site ( http://www.blazelabs.com/e-exp01.asp ) dealing with the apparent resistance to inertia with a charged lifter device. Go read it and see the videos for a better understanding if you haven't been introduced yet another interesting capacitor/ionic phenomenon. Couple these findings with Hoaglands apparent correct postulation undertaken at AmericanAntigravity about the westerdly take-off of lifters (given the eastern rotation of the earth UNDER it)... and if... IF all this is correct.... then a free lifter device in our atmosphere may orient itself to point in space such as to let us replicate the NASA tether experiment of electricity generation by not being geosynchronous and allowing the tether to drag through the earths magnetic lines. This should provide enough power to keep the lifter aloft, and then some. even if the boyancy was initially from a ballon, the charhed asymetric capacitor could align the lifter to keep it dragging through the earths field... since earth will be rotating under it, and the lifter would actually be stationary from an outside prospective. should be cheaper than sending a satelite up, keeps it whithin our atmoshere, powers itself, and could beam back excess energy as microwaves or whatever is in vogue at the moment.

~Eric

DarkLight

pese

If something from NAUDIN comes, one must see 2 times!!    It indicates always technical nonsense,  ?Authority? to doubt leaves.    The neon lamp ?shown?, does not indicate ?Current?.  It is volume days a Detector, which starting from approx. 90 V ?glow? begins.    There it flows then practically ZERO ampere (Current) high impedance reconditions the neon lamp protects .  High static voltage you find anywhere
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...