Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning cold electricity circuit from Dr.Stiffler

Started by hartiberlin, October 11, 2007, 05:28:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrStiffler

Well after a small fire in the labs computer room and loss of six machines, we are back. Thanks to the HD's not getting smoked we recovered much faster than first thought anyway some new info for those still around.

Do we need the large SEC coil at all to make the demon work for us? No! as it turns out, a proper adjustment of capacities and it can all be done with a 2.4cm X 2.5cm square of Cu. In fact this new design will perform in a more stable way that the large or medium coil versions.

Now does SEC have anything to do with Stan Meyer and his electrolysis?, could be, some works has shown something very interesting.

Documentation is not here yet, but the pictures are loaded to the SS site default page. If the world DNS sites don't have us back yet, do direct to the IP.

A lot more to come of course, things are getting better and better and more stable is the key word
All things are possible but some are impractical.

ramset

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D you have brightened the place right up DR thanks    Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Feynman

I think this area is highly worth investigation. Thank you to all for your hard work.   I also believe calorimetry is probably best way to make an evaluation.

I will be happy to assist in peer review.

Good luck to all

Loki67671

All,
I'm still working at it but now I'm burning my hands on occasion.  ;D  I'm building a calorimeter but it doesn't look like we can post much of shit for pictures any more. What happened? Must be chewing up too much bandwidth or storage space. Whatever! In any case I'm following this one out until the end. Very cool stuff! Once again I highly encourage other researchers to look into this. I will be moving into some heat measurements soon. I just scored on a 70's vintage Motorola police radio and raped it.  8) The parts like this just cannot be purchased any more unless you are headed to the Ham-Fest in Dayton this year  ;) or a surplus store. I now have three of these units built and I'm starting to experiment with additional loads. Certainly more to follow and definitely the calorimeter run results but it will be a little while before I get to that point. Lots and lots of work.
P.S. If you think my earlier pictures were shit you should see them smashed down below 50Kb. Piss on that!

Best regards,

JIM
"When the water stinks, I break the dam, with Love I break it" .............Loki

"One must be completely immersed in the cold darkness to truly adore or loathe the light" .............Loki

Science, my lad, is made up of mistakes, but they are mistakes which it is useful to make, because they lead little by little to the truth." - Jules Verne

ramset

JIM Stephan has some other way to post pics with a link also Feynman knows this  appreciate your work   Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma