Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning cold electricity circuit from Dr.Stiffler

Started by hartiberlin, October 11, 2007, 05:28:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loki67671

Oh Yea,
I am pushing my luck with not just the wife but also an awesome 4 year old daughter. The prime motivation behind my work. Soon this creature shall come to life.

But a question or two first, if I may?
The electrical connection to the copper exciter, I see a ring most of the way around the copper. What is the relationship between the ring and the copper pipe? The exciter conductor, from the x-sistor collector, is soldered to the ring and the ring is electrically connected to the pipe how?  When placing the air core secondary inside the exciter, what type of plastic tube surrounds the coil and is it playing an important role like SEC coupling? Looking at the annotated photo below, will shielding be of advantage or disadvantage and if so where in my layout? I have copper screen and grid material. Do you think I'll get away with the 24VDC rail supply setup? I only have one bench supply and don't want to whack it.  ;D I do like testing circuits this way, beside you already proved to me the concept of circuit operation is more than sound. It may be slower and require a little more work but it is much more stable than the BB.

I believe you looked extensively at the spectral components of the excited circuit. I think I was just blathering off where I would be headed, and probably still will, once the tuning starts.  That's wild, I was listening to you before I read the hints in your last post, what do you think of this arrangement for AV Plugs? Yes, Yes, Good old carbon heaters. can't beat them!

Once again I apologize for not being able to move faster. We're getting there.  ;)

JIM
"When the water stinks, I break the dam, with Love I break it" .............Loki

"One must be completely immersed in the cold darkness to truly adore or loathe the light" .............Loki

Science, my lad, is made up of mistakes, but they are mistakes which it is useful to make, because they lead little by little to the truth." - Jules Verne

Loki67671

The first light geometry will be something like this with the supply and filter boards below the working boards.  ;)
"When the water stinks, I break the dam, with Love I break it" .............Loki

"One must be completely immersed in the cold darkness to truly adore or loathe the light" .............Loki

Science, my lad, is made up of mistakes, but they are mistakes which it is useful to make, because they lead little by little to the truth." - Jules Verne

DrStiffler

Quote from: Loki67671 on February 10, 2008, 12:43:52 PM
The first light geometry will be something like this with the supply and filter boards below the working boards.  ;)

Here is one little secret that I have told over and over again, but some people pass over it.  >:(

The capacity of the AV Plug and load should be as low as possible. Adding mass and antennas appear to increase output of LED strings, but this has nothing to do with SEC and in fact will remove the possibility of energy gain. I have on the latest boards used surface mount HF diode switches and mounted as close to the exit wire of the coil as possible. This reduces the capacity of the Plus portion greatly.

You will see two heat sources if that is what you will be looking at. The coil and Cu cylinder will get Hot and of course your load will get Hot. Yes the transistor will get warm. The excess heat, if that is what you are going after will come from the Cu cylinder and coil and the AV Plug load. The transistor, the coil and cylinder and the load will evolve greater heat than the input power states.
All things are possible but some are impractical.

Loki67671

A link of possible interest... 8) 8)
http://lanoswww.epfl.ch/studinfo/courses/cours_nonlinear_de/extras/De_Feo(2003)_Bifurcations%20in%20the%20Colpitts%20Oscillator_From%20Theory%20to%20Practice.pdf
Sorry Doc......I'll spend months in the mathematics of this paper. You see if there is anything of value. So what are we thinking here, the SEC is indicated by a broadband increase in the local spectral power? What is the noise floor on the SA? -100dBm or -110dBm ? Are you thinking the coherence is of the random noise and equally random frequency distribution? Somehow we get the randomness to not be so random? Isn't that patterning in chaos? God now I'll never sleep.............................. :P

DrStiffler

@Loki67671

Do you know the SRF of your 22uH choke?

I have a real concern with your coil. I have included a picture of the 22uH coils I have been using. As you can see it is on a dime and has an SRF=13MHz.

Just to help, I don't want you to say it don't work,,,,,
All things are possible but some are impractical.