Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning cold electricity circuit from Dr.Stiffler

Started by hartiberlin, October 11, 2007, 05:28:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrStiffler

Quote from: EMdevices on February 20, 2008, 09:57:28 AM
thanks for the answers guys.  Loki, the board is coming along beautifully, keep up the good work !

so, if the COP is Pout/Pin, then it would appear we have an overunity situation.  I wonder though, if perhaps this is just due to measurement uncertainty, since some of the runs are COP<1.   The results are encouraging for sure.

more questions:
I guess I'm a bit confused about the construction of the coil.  Are you using a solid copper cylinder?  Then pasting another metalic strip onto it?   See the anotated photo.

EM

@EMDevices

Yes some runs are COP<1 (only one) and two are withing the range of measurement error, like only 6%>, but rest assured the posted runs are not the only ones that have been performed.

Friend, you need to slow up a bit and stop reading between the lines. Yes indeed these are solid copper outer rings, maybe the word rings confused you. Like Loki says copper pipe sections, copper pipe couplings, etc. Yes the coupling to the copper is done with copper tape, but it is not a capacitor, there is indeed electrical connection between the tape and the underlying copper. This method is used to simplify connection, no need for a big torch or iron to heat the whole mass for soldering. I thought it was a rather clever way to do it.
All things are possible but some are impractical.

EMdevices

DrStiffler

Quote from: EMdevices on February 20, 2008, 10:29:33 AM
Ok Ron, that makes sense now, thanks.    So indeed you are using a solid conductor cylinder and the strip is only for attachment to avoid heating up the whole cyclinder for soldering purposes.    I guess what threw me off was your initial comments when you were using the copper mesh, and said that a solid pipe would not work, I guess it does work with some adjustments.   Very good.

Just some comments from my tesla setup.   While in operation, I move the oscilloscope probe up and down the length of the coil to observe the E-fields.    Just like predicted,  I get a 1/4 wavelength mode that's very prominent towards the top, then in the middle the 1/2 wavelength mode is prominent, and further down I see what appears like a 2/3 wavelength mode perhaps, but they are all mixed in so it's hard to tell without a spectrum analyzer.

So, if you are using a solid cylinder, then it stands to reason that perhaps you might be exciting the 1/2 wavelength mode more prominently then the others.  This is because the 1/2 mode has high voltage in the center of the coil, and high current at the ends, which means that if you short circuit the coil it will continue to oscillate just fine.  I'm currious if that's the case with your coil. 

EM
@Emdevices

Okay, I tried it for you. Sorry for the poor quality pictures but the camera and the SA seem at times not to like each other.

Pic#1  is Exciter OFF. The noise floor is -87dbm. The center freq. is 198.4MHz @ 20MHz per/div. The signal is 20dbm per/div.
Pic#2 is with the Exciter powered ON with a normal load, (same setup).
Pic#3 is with the coil shorted.

As can be seen the Exciter does still oscillate, but the output level and the harmonic content is changes.

Is this what you wanted to see?
All things are possible but some are impractical.

AhuraMazda

@drStiffler
In one of your previous posts you mentioned you noticed dinural effects from the SEC. Are you still of the same opinion and
did your tests confirm this

EMdevices