Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning cold electricity circuit from Dr.Stiffler

Started by hartiberlin, October 11, 2007, 05:28:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loki67671

You're killing me! That's quite interesting!  :o

JIM
"When the water stinks, I break the dam, with Love I break it" .............Loki

"One must be completely immersed in the cold darkness to truly adore or loathe the light" .............Loki

Science, my lad, is made up of mistakes, but they are mistakes which it is useful to make, because they lead little by little to the truth." - Jules Verne

DrStiffler

@All
Sorry for another post, but in the last couple of hours some things have really changed with a number of replicators, as a result I need to show something else about SEC.

How to pull energy from the Energy Lattice that a SEC Exciter has opened. The following picture shows at the bottom of the image a light bulb being driven by a coil inside of the copper outer tube. The light on the left is a melting neon. The white light is totally driven by the coil inside of the small copper tube.

Sorry Loki, I know I said it was your stage for awhile, but this has to go out.
All things are possible but some are impractical.

Loki67671

@Dr. Stiffler,
It's not my stage, it definitely belongs to you! I'm just studying as usual. So you know I've had this fired up a half dozen times or so now. I have not detected current yet on panel meters. Perhaps a little greater loading soon and we shall see. I'm building the sweet LPF and power interface module with test points for instruments and measurement before I start loading as I suspect my neon probing exercise and the supply voltage reading climb were a by product of reflection back into the DC supply output C. I really must clean this up now! I will stick to experimentation with the board I have posted for now. But I have begun layout of  xxxxxxxxxxxxx_Replication_001. The name is only for convenient storage on my PC's and the software that will be generated to support the project. In any case I must reflect on the test plan creation that fulfills the replication requirements. This is a major goal of my effort here.  ;) Of course my other motivation is brightly glowing lightbulbs which you have certainly posted and the hope that current consumptions stays very low.  ;D ;D
Really cool stuff. Soon we all may have brightly glowing lights....and then some.  :o Thanks for being open about it sir!
But enough dreaming....Back to stuffing capacitors and inductors into the boards.  :P

Best regards,

JIM
"When the water stinks, I break the dam, with Love I break it" .............Loki

"One must be completely immersed in the cold darkness to truly adore or loathe the light" .............Loki

Science, my lad, is made up of mistakes, but they are mistakes which it is useful to make, because they lead little by little to the truth." - Jules Verne

hartiberlin

Hi Doc,
great light output !

How much power do you put into it and what wattage rating does
the light bulb have ?

Many thanks.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

hartiberlin

Quote from: RStiffler on February 23, 2008, 11:08:43 AM

After the test gear was warm and stating 'In Calibration' I turned the Exciter back ON.
Strange the radio was not affected. Looking at the SA showed what I expected to see
from the Exciter. I sat a few minutes' thinking this to be very strange indeed, then 'Total
Silence' and from the corner of my eye I caught the SA screen go wild.

So to end this Saturday Sci-Fi short story I conclude with a picture from the SA.

Probably you have overpowered via your SEC circuit your IF carrier frequency  inside your
receiver, when I remember correcty that is at least for FM
bands around 3.5 Mhz ?

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum