Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Sun-Earth Potential

Started by Grumpy, October 11, 2007, 11:17:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hansvonlieven

G?day all,

Thanks acer for putting me on the spot. :D And please leave the ?Master of Vibrations? bullshit out of it. At best I am a ?student of vibrations? and perhaps not a very good one at that, considering the enormity of the subject.

Nevertheless, I will attempt an interpretation of the symbols, only using established knowledge of acoustics and resonance.

It is always difficult to interpret symbols, as they can be arbitrary as to their meaning, though in this case there is reason to think that the depictions were meant to be understood by someone with some knowledge of acoustics and are perhaps more diagrammatic rather than symbolic.

I will start with some obvious observations that are perhaps speculative but appear at least reasonable. The diagram appears to be composed of a group of symbols that starts with what looks like a bowl and finishes with another ?bowl? of the same dimensions.

Taking this as a group we notice that these symbols appear out of character with the rest of the hieroglyphics on the monument. Sort of like a diagram in a body of text.

Arranging the symbols in a for us more readable form from left to right we arrive at diagram B.

From my very limited studies of Egyptian Hieroglyphics a very long time ago I seem to remember that symbols are always written facing the same way, regardless of their real orientation in space. Taking the liberty of re-arranging two of the symbols to face in the opposite direction we arrive at diagram C.

Now we make a startling discovery. What we have here is a very clear, unambiguous depiction of a very real working device, an ACOUSTIC MOTOR !

Let me explain:

Taking the two ?bowls? facing each other to represent two parabolic reflectors we have now between them a mysterious symbol (the flower type symbol) an arrow depicting flow or harmony and two tuning forks.

As to the tuning forks, the writer gives clear instructions of how they should be constructed. The left fork has two dividing lines, the right fork three. The symbol between shows the relationship. It clearly shows that the one division on the right is equal to two divisions on the left. In other words the right fork resonates at half the wavelength or twice the frequency, which would put the tuning of the forks exactly one octave apart. (first harmonic)

The arrow indicates to me that they should be tuned to a harmonic of the last symbol in the group.

So what is this last mysterious symbol that ties it all together and makes the thing work. I believe this symbol represents an acoustic turbine. Like this:

For a description of the device and what it does see:

http://www.keelytech.com/forum.html

It also goes into the ongoing dispute as to how the turbine works, no proper scientific satisfactory assessment of the principle behind it has been forthcoming. That is why, since the 1930?s the device is no longer demonstrated in physics classes at universities.

We know that knowledge of harmonics is ancient, going back to the Mesopotamian civilisations and to ancient Egypt. That the Egyptians had devices that operated along those principles is not only possible but probable.

So here, for better or worse is my interpretation of what this ancient writer tried to show us.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

Esa Maunu

Maybe it is not needed to modify A picture, there is already two parabolic reflectors to collect the energy density into that object in between. There is a third reflector on the other side of the tuning fork, or prehaps it is in fact a deflector to spread the enegy on the other side to larger area. This can be a energy density changer, and causes energy to flow into given direction, or a drag effect for the sample..

Esa

Quote from: hansvonlieven on October 14, 2007, 04:32:29 PM
G?day all,

Thanks acer for putting me on the spot. :D And please leave the ?Master of Vibrations? bullshit out of it. At best I am a ?student of vibrations? and perhaps not a very good one at that, considering the enormity of the subject.

Nevertheless, I will attempt an interpretation of the symbols, only using established knowledge of acoustics and resonance.

It is always difficult to interpret symbols, as they can be arbitrary as to their meaning, though in this case there is reason to think that the depictions were meant to be understood by someone with some knowledge of acoustics and are perhaps more diagrammatic rather than symbolic.

I will start with some obvious observations that are perhaps speculative but appear at least reasonable. The diagram appears to be composed of a group of symbols that starts with what looks like a bowl and finishes with another ?bowl? of the same dimensions.

Taking this as a group we notice that these symbols appear out of character with the rest of the hieroglyphics on the monument. Sort of like a diagram in a body of text.

Arranging the symbols in a for us more readable form from left to right we arrive at diagram B.

From my very limited studies of Egyptian Hieroglyphics a very long time ago I seem to remember that symbols are always written facing the same way, regardless of their real orientation in space. Taking the liberty of re-arranging two of the symbols to face in the opposite direction we arrive at diagram C.

Now we make a startling discovery. What we have here is a very clear, unambiguous depiction of a very real working device, an ACOUSTIC MOTOR !

Let me explain:

Taking the two ?bowls? facing each other to represent two parabolic reflectors we have now between them a mysterious symbol (the flower type symbol) an arrow depicting flow or harmony and two tuning forks.

As to the tuning forks, the writer gives clear instructions of how they should be constructed. The left fork has two dividing lines, the right fork three. The symbol between shows the relationship. It clearly shows that the one division on the right is equal to two divisions on the left. In other words the right fork resonates at half the wavelength or twice the frequency, which would put the tuning of the forks exactly one octave apart. (first harmonic)

The arrow indicates to me that they should be tuned to a harmonic of the last symbol in the group.

So what is this last mysterious symbol that ties it all together and makes the thing work. I believe this symbol represents an acoustic turbine. Like this:

For a description of the device and what it does see:

http://www.keelytech.com/forum.html

It also goes into the ongoing dispute as to how the turbine works, no proper scientific satisfactory assessment of the principle behind it has been forthcoming. That is why, since the 1930?s the device is no longer demonstrated in physics classes at universities.

We know that knowledge of harmonics is ancient, going back to the Mesopotamian civilisations and to ancient Egypt. That the Egyptians had devices that operated along those principles is not only possible but probable.

So here, for better or worse is my interpretation of what this ancient writer tried to show us.

Hans von Lieven

acerzw

@hans

Thank you for your more serious and much better 'decoding' of what the symbols represent, my calling you the 'Master of Vibrations' was not BS, rather a mark of respect for your knowledge, while you may not know everything there is to know in the area, I was saying it from the point of view of a complete novice regarding acoustics, applying it relatively, in comparison to me (and many other users of this site, I would vouch) it is true. Your possible explanation of the Egyptian device just reaffirms my reason for using it! Apologies... but credit where it is due...

Though my post above about lasers was mainly in jest, if the Egyptians had lasers at least for measuring it would explain a lot... can you think of any way they could create a laser using basic acoustic/resonant technology, bearing in mind that as most think they probably had technology above what 'conventional' science believes, particularly in light of your 'acoustic motor' interpretation... which seems entirely plausible... I was aware of the motor, it is indeed interesting and I hope someone figures out the basic principle behind it soon, since it now appears an important and possibly central key to Egyptian technology may be involved, as I am not aware of any other functional diagrams left by them...

How interesting that much ancient technology appears to have been based on acoustic/resonance, as I am sure you know there are other examples... and so wise the use of sound, supposedly the very motive force of creation, negating the need for the more complex devices which industrialisation can produce, electronics etc. Imagine the effort required to start up the computer industry if some natural disaster occured which caused it to be utterly destroyed, compared to the effort required to restart a technology based on acoustics and resonance... a very simple survival necessiity and one which I think humanity would do well to bear in mind at this time, what with our propensity and Natures to destroy our civilisation periodically... I am thinking Thoth was trying to encourage us to develop such a technology to assure our future... one that is easily reconstructed...

In a sense, to me at least, resonance can be seen as a key to ou... the energy taken to make a 'master vibration'... can be multiplied as many times as you like by having many receiving objects that resonate to it... distributed energy... very much like an audio version of Teslas power distribution system, a clear resonance between Tesla and Keely on this point...

I have read your pages on Keely, they are great, but could you refer me to a source where I can find more general information on how the shape and material composition of an object affects its resonant frequency? Do you know of any information on the resonant frequencies of the elements of the periodic table or how one might calculate them?

Kind Regards

Acerzw
In a Holographic Multiverse everything is smoke and mirrors!
What is Reality? Improve yours: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13459
A shorter version for the very open-minded: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13866

helmut

Hi
To me it is objektiv now,that both of the Forks are open at the same direktion.
By this reason ,i think,that it symbolise a beaming  tool.Not a tool,that is able to work in both directions.
The shape of the reflektors make me think,that it is not a acoustic wavelenght.This kind of shape should be
just for higher frequency.If we would go to measure the open angel of the dishes,we
can perhaps figure out,the focus mesurements.
Regarding to the two persons is the picture ,i think,the way,that they have positioned
there fingers,looks like they operate someting.

helmut

Esa Maunu

It is interesting that those "wires" in between tuning forks seems to form an crossing structure. If a electromagnetic wave is created by vibrating those wires, a rotating polarization is formed.

Esa