Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

OverUnity Question

Started by Spewing, October 17, 2007, 05:08:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feynman

@Koen
The Bedini devices always use batteries... Now I don't see why ... you [can't] simply use a capacitor"

I wondered that myself. That's a good question, but it's probably better addressed to Bedini. Perhaps the radiant energy must be converted from EM to chemical in order to be usable using a Bedini-style circuit (the one with opto-coupler etc). In theory, you should be able to use capacitors and inductors.  The Thrapp devices use capacitors.  Earlier units such as Sweet's VTA and others used vacuum tubes, capacitors, inductors, and magnets.

There are stories of the batteries going flat.

Have you built one? The second to last thread I saw here was a successful replication in Germany.

The quantum effects have always been there.

That's correct but I think you are missing my point.  The point was that quantum electrodynamics has broken symmetry and violates the first law of thermodynamics. Broken symmetry enables infinite COP in theory, because nature is just literally creating energy and particles from nothing.  Futhermore, CERN are building LHC specifically for the purpose of 'cleaning up' electroweak broken symmetry with the Higgs Boson.  They should just make particles to carry out the trash from the standard model...  In any case, the macro world has not change, but it is seething with EM energy as it always has been. And Tesla was hundreds of years ahead of his time; he called it radiant energy.  People who say physics "has it all figured out" are not paying attention. Most particle physicists do not think standard model will survive into orders of magnitude higher energies.  Remember we do not yet have a proper theory of gravitation.  This suggests the standard model is severely flawed.

Where the standard model fails :

dark matter / dark energy
cosmological constant
strong CP  (parity violation)
no theory of gravity!

@z.monkey

I'm not feigning anything.  Anyone with a background in quantum physics will instantly recognize my efforts are sincere.

abigpicture

Hello Ou'ers

My simplistic view of this topic is this. 

1)  Nature has its doors locked. It worked hard and long to create what is here so it does not want it to dissapear easily or by mistake.
    (Kind of like when you set up Dominos to fall. If you do a long pattern you have to put in breaks so that the whole thing does not unwind.))

2)  I believe the secret to unlimited clean energy will be cracked very soon. Too many people working on the problem now with a  much better
    understanding of magnetism, gravity and electricity.

3)  Now due to the internet,  ideas are shared fast all over the world and the size and scope of the information sharing has made it
     very diffficult to squelch the innovative ideas, designs, and inventions.

4) The winning design will incorporate all or most of the systems or methods we can observe in our small solar system,chemical energy,
     gravity,magnetism,inertia, and centrifical forces.Find a machine that contains the mentioned and we should have a winner....

Who's done it??

Abigpicture

z.monkey

Howdy ABigPicture,

GiantKiller did it today!  He has a set of inductors that are self-resonant.  I have been chasing that particular problem for a long time.  Go look at the Hubbard Coil thread.  My version of the Infinity Coil will be done within a week or so.

Blessed Be Brothers...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

giantkiller

Quote from: z.monkey on July 11, 2008, 06:36:38 PM
Howdy ABigPicture,

GiantKiller did it today!  He has a set of inductors that are self-resonant.  I have been chasing that particular problem for a long time.  Go look at the Hubbard Coil thread.  My version of the Infinity Coil will be done within a week or so.

Blessed Be Brothers...

Full set of specs posted too. Any takers?
Now I have the tool for the next steps. And this is a really big tool!

--giantkiller.

Paul-R

Quote from: Spewing on October 17, 2007, 05:08:43 AM

1.Have you Seen a device that puts out more POWER than it Consumes?

Yes. At the UK Free-Engery Conference a couple of weeks ago, the group
built a Bedini SSG. It ouput more power than it consumed, and, rather
thoughtfully, I thought, placed the extra in a flat battery, thereby charging it.
Paul.