Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

OverUnity Question

Started by Spewing, October 17, 2007, 05:08:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

z.monkey

Howdy GiantKiller, Paul-R,

Point me to the specs...

The Infinity Transformer is teetering on the threshold...

Blessed Be...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

the_big_m_in_ok

[quote author=Spewing said:

... 1.Have you Seen a device that puts out more POWER than it Consumes?...

@all
There's a logical question I might ask:

If a Bedini charger/motor can be operated and powered by an earth battery (others on this site---Bedini systems forum for instance---have reported it's possible to do that), this earth battery having unlimited electrical potential over time; wouldn't that define OU?

Oh, yes, I looked at the Rules .PDF:   Earth batteries should be okay, unless the rules are changed after I will have looked at the file,
24 Jul 2009.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

Wonderous

Okay so this question is perplexing me a little.

A perpetual motion machine-(free energy) only counts as free energy if the substance powering it hasn't been discovered.  Technically, a waterwheel is a free energy device from an economic perspective.

So my question is this.  Are we failing to see the point when we create things that move in an understandable manner?

Maybe this free energy question should be zero point energy question.  As in the first person to rob space of it's inherent latent power.  Rather than using some of the commonly available free energy like wind.

Even nuclear, heavy water, electric latentent energy devices and a myriad of other incredible free energy sources won't be able to win, because it will have to be a force hithertoo uncaptured.

I'm repeating myself.

Wonderous Mountain

Paul-R

Quote from: Wonderous on May 25, 2010, 10:39:40 AM
Okay so this question is perplexing me a little.

A perpetual motion machine-(free energy) only counts as free energy if the substance powering it hasn't been discovered.
Not so. Such machines tend to be powered by the energy in space itself, as muted
by the Nobel Physics prizewinners for 1957, Lee and Yang. See also Hal Puthoff who
opined that if the energy available in the space occupied by a coffee cup were
accessed fully, it would boil the Atlantic dry, then the other oceans - and this could
be repeated several more times. (Google these folks along with "quantum foam")