Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

openion needed on windmill design

Started by avr3, October 17, 2007, 06:53:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

avr3

thanks guys, the brake gen seams to be the most common used. but the washer machine looks like it has more power output, is it any good with low rpm?

thanks

avr3

guys, i have not decided on the kind of generator, i need one that works on low RPM. at the mean time i am building another improved version...

take a look

avr3

ok i have moded the design a bit and got a better result, here is a jpeg and a small movie.

note that they are only few feet of the ground.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvQ7qDLV18U

i need  help regarding the gearing system that i need, if someone can time the cycle and tell me if i need 5:1,10:1 or 15:1 gea ratio?!!

i am still a biggener and following my own style and with your help guys.

i dont think it is going to spin more than 4rpm per secound!!?? i am not really sure how to messure how fast it is going sitting on the groung like this.

any way please help me decid an the gear system and the best style of generator, i have read the above info you give me and all is good but i think there is still one
out there better for me....will see