Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Nathan Stubblefield Earth battery/Self Generating Induction Coil Replications

Started by Localjoe, October 19, 2007, 02:42:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tgraca

Quote from: Pirate88179 on December 27, 2014, 03:25:39 PM
I left a comment on your video...nice work.

First, to get the best output, try to get metals as far away from each other on the galvanic scale.  The easiest to obtain are carbon rods, and magnesium.  These are very far apart on the chart.

Carbon goes into the ground to the north (north south Meridian, not Magnetic north) and Mg to the south.  It is easily possible that you are picking up a lot of noise from items grounded in your house circuit.  However, I did see very large spikes on my scope shots of my EB and it is not tied to any electrical connections at all.

With the addition of some super caps, or even large boostcaps, you will then be able to run all sorts of cool things from your set-up. (48" floro tube, 400 leds, Bedini motor, etc.)

Check out my youtube videos if interested.

Bill
Thanks Bill. I have some 20 F caps and will try that. I think the first thing I will do is plug in a replication I did of one of
magnetman2010's modified replications. I love that old fart! lol

I have seen some of your videos, but will make it a point to go through them again. Don't tell me I have something
better to do with my time! lol

PS - I have been looking for a long time for a source of magnesium and carbon rods for less than $10/pound. Any suggestions?

Pirate88179

You inquired about materials sourcing for my eb, so I will try to help.

The accurate info is posted waaayyyy back in this topic but I will try to remember ...

The carbon rods I have were actually just one long 1" dia. x 20" long, or thereabouts carbon rod.  I got this from a local company called AirGas.  These are called welding rods and are used for special welding applications.  Some of the carbon rods you will find have copper caps on one or both ends.  Mine was just a pure carbon rod.

I used those magnesium fire starter blocks for a while as they were cheap and readily available.  Then, I discovered that, a local company that supplies Propane has these large magnesium blocks used to stop in ground tank corrosion.  The one I got was 5 pounds, was rated at 1 amp. and had a nice heavy wire lead imbedded in it and it was also encased in a heavy canvass bag filled with potash, which if memory serves, aids the magnesium in having better contact with the earth.  I believe I paid about $40.00 for this and they had to order it.  This was about 7 years ago or so.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

tgraca

$40 seems too much... I can get 10' of 1/2" diameter copper pipe for $11 locally, so that would be the most
I would pay for a ground. I can get 10' of iron for about the same price, so that may be the solution. It's not
as good as magnesium, but it will work. I will probably work with what I have for now and possibly expand on
that when it gets warmer and I am ready to break ground on a new ground. Thanks!

ref: lowes.com

PS - if you have that source, please pass it back. That may be a good solution for my crystal battery research.

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: miguelvp on October 24, 2013, 03:09:38 AM

Bedini, you are a class act even if you didn't contribute to this thread until later.

I'm not concerned that someone didn't actually combined an aerial to an earth battery as suggested, not that the thread is slowing down to a crawl.
Answer:
Okay, look at tis...

https://www.google.com/search?site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1024&bih=576&q=long+wire+antenna+design&oq=long+wire+&gs_l=img.1.4.0l10.7813.11845.0.16919.10.9.0.1.1.0.88.489.9.9.0.msedr...0...1ac.1.60.img..0.10.487.xDXjdf85gUs#tbm=isch&q=long+wire+antenna+design+overunity+relay+earth+battery&facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=NcSiJR0qsXM6uM%253A%3Byimlk-R26Cxi4M%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.free-energy-info.co.uk%252FCh5%252FFig364.gif%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.free-energy-info.co.uk%252FChapt5.html%3B405%3B186
       This invention has an aerial and it can be made longer wit a VERY long wire at #25 on the drawing.

I'm all for free energy, as in: "don't pay for it" and I think it should be a right for everyone in this planet (to have free energy).
Answer:
       I agree, but the economy can implode shortly And Ive been paying attention to that possibility for quite a while.

But (and there is always a but), the energy does come from the electromagnetic field from mother Earth.
       The POWERS THAT BE know this as well.   They have a stranglehold on the world and won't give it up sort of death.

--Lee

"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

Pirate88179

Quote from: Farmhand on June 02, 2014, 12:52:03 AM
OK I have an idea, in order to make a battery coil as shown in the attached patent, in this day and age we might consider using galvanized steel wire rather than iron wire for one element and bare copper or (maybe carbon filament or some other appropriate wire-thread), Back in Nathans day iron wire was likely abundant but not now, galvanized steel wire and copper should work just as well or maybe better.

And for insulating between each wire so there is no metallic connection between wires we could use some cotton or natural fiber thread/string. between each layer we could use regular cotton cloth or similar. We can get bare copper wire in a number of ways and galvanized steel "tie wire" is cheap and plentiful in appropriate gauges,as well the galvanized coating gives better voltage than iron as far as I can tell.

Then the outer secondary could can be regular insulated magnet wire.

To operate the battery (we wet it) and to utilize the secondary we would use an oscillator make and break on the primary "coil battery" section and the variations in the magnetic flux will induce a voltage in the secondary of whatever tension the winding ratio produces and at whatever frequency the oscillator is run at. Sounds simple, I'll give it a go.

The limitations are the voltage produced by the battery coil section and the resistance of the shorted battery coil arrangement, the resistance being the current limiter.

Anyone know what chemical I would use to remove the coating from magnet wire ?

Farmhand:

Sorry I did not see your post here until now.  Here is a photo of a coil I made way back when utilizing just what you described.  Iron wire and copper wire separated by cotton string wound on a galvanized iron core.  It did pretty well for a while, until I decide to "improve" the output by pouring a little vinegar on it.  The output really increased for a bit and then.....nothing, ha ha.  Oh well, live and learn.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen