Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Nathan Stubblefield Earth battery/Self Generating Induction Coil Replications

Started by Localjoe, October 19, 2007, 02:42:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

@Localjoe:

I am considering trying the pipe in the ground effect that you described.  Would this be enough to light a very small LED?  I wonder how many pipes you could put in a certain area and how far from each other they might have to be to still work.  I would love to hear more about your experiment.  Thanks.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Localjoe

Hey Bill,
           Tye Pipe wasn't that long at all and diameter is about quarter inch or so not half tho. I'll take a pic of that and the skrew i used for it.  What still boggles me is why my meters are telling me different things about the ac voltage, Im betting the analog one is right either way, but im going to get a new digital one soon so i'll try that to make sure. Moral of the story is that the analog meter showed upwards of 1.5 v ac and about .8 v dc. Digital showed the dc but not the ac. 
GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..

Pirate88179

@Localjoe:

Hey, I just tried this tonight and, right out of the box I obtained .88 volts dc.  I used a cleaned copper pipe, 1/2 inch dia. x 8" long, stuck in the ground about 4".  I used a zinc coated screw, about 1" long sutck in about halfway along the true north south axis with the copper pipe being the north.  I moved it around some and got .94 vdc for the best number thus far.

I just watched a video on youtube where this guy built a coil setup like they did in the 1800's and all he got was .88 vdc.  I am going to research this more and try many different experiments with various materials.  This was all I had handy at the time.  I am going to try the tree suggestion as this was mentioned several times in the google search articles that I read.  I just can't believe that I got this high a number on the first several attempts.  I am thinking now about two copper pipes in series with two screws...will this give out 1.88 vdc?  You were correct Joe in that it does make a difference where, and how deep/shallow you put the screw.  Deeper gave slightly lower readings.  A little to the left, or right also lowered the readings.  I would be very interested to learn of yours, and others experiments in this area.  I had no intenetion of trying this as I am working on other projects right now, but this was an interesting break and it works, right off the bat.  Keep me posted please.

Bill

Pirate88179

This is so easy to replicate and experiment with I propose that everyone should try it.  We can compare readings and techniques.  I'll bet, with a little imagination, it won't take long before we get the volts up there.  Afterall, an AA battery is only 1.5 volts so, this is free and possible maybe to hook up an array in series for useful energy.  Free.  I am so excited by this I will have trouble sleeping until I can play some more.

Bill

ken_nyus

I think the voltage will be dependent on the galvanic difference of the metals used.

This is basically a battery using the wet soil as the electrolyte, right?

I love the idea of just putting rods in the ground and getting some electricity.