Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Stirling Engines: Success of the Whispergen and others

Started by Jason, October 23, 2007, 11:51:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason

Starting a category on the stirling engine is in my opinion very advisable for the following reasons:

1. It is an external combustion engine making it probably the most reliable engine on the planet

2. They do not use oil

3. They can be fueled by many different sources

4. They are very quiet

5. They are very efficient

6. They have been proven to function in a variety of combinations by many individuals

7. There is a lot of info. on them

8. The Whispergen DC off the grid system is revolutionary and proven

Jason

http://www.off-grid.net/2007/09/05/whispergen/

robbie47

Sounds like a good idea from technology point of view, although overunity is not in place here.
(keeping in mind that the maximum efficiency of Stirling engines is about 0.30 - 0.35)

Jason

"The clean combustion makes it easy to recover most of the waste heat from the exhaust
gasses. When producing both electricity and heat, the efficiency of the WhisperGen can reach
95%."

This is what the pdf states on the link below. They could be lying but using H2 with the stirling could result in "overunity" or at least free energy if water is free.

http://256.com/gray/blog/2004/09/15_5.pdf

This is a device that could be built by the open sourced community. I am having trouble understanding why people are not seeing the Whispergen as a revolutionary device! It cost like $13,000 usd but we could build something similar much more economical. What am I missing here? Jason

robbie47

I have noticed the Wispergen equipment a few years ago. Seems neat, however in many countries and seasons you don't need electricity and heat at the same time. In summer you would need electricity and cold rather.

I wonder about the durability of their concept. It's using a piston that resonates between springs and they apply air bearings as far as I am well informed.
Their technology is not so easy to replicate. It's sofisticated and represents a lot of R&D efforts.
So, I don't believe it can be made much cheaper by individuals easy.

deckdog

Hi!
I'm new here...
:)

Whispergen idea is very good. But that engine, like others "classic" S.Engines are very complicated therefore, are expensive...

I hope You liked my idea of cheap, efficient and simple to perform Stirling Engine...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Et6zrzNL1FE

Above I present an abbreviated version of the video on the applications of my invention...
Single Rotary Stirling engine (WASE2) can be connected in series or in parallel, creating flat panels, similar to the solar panels. Each such panel has an individual generator
( alternator).
The temperature difference between the surfaces causes the panel WASE2 rotation all connected motors, which in
turn generates an electric current in alternator.
The difference in temperature due to cooling one side of the panel and simultaneously heating the other side.
Cool we flowing air, water or other medium, a low temperature.
Heat can be any heat source such as solar, steam, biological, geothermal energy, chemical, nuclear sources or waste heat from industrial processes.
Or another heat sources: energy of each combustion of any fuel like gasoline, diesel, natural gas, propane, bio-diesel, hydrogen, coal...
Therefore, it seems clear the possibility of such panels:
- In co-generation systems and heat recovery in industry
- Complete as a unit of electricity in electric vehicles and hybrid vehicles
- A combined heat and power (CHP) system
- As a small, portable electric power generator in places lacking electricity network especially in space...

Heating and cooling
If supplied with mechanical power, a Stirling engine can function in reverse as a heat pump for heating or cooling.
Experiments have been performed using wind power driving a Stirling cycle heat pump for domestic heating
and air conditioning...
In 1978 y I was reading about Stirling engines.
I found that existing solutions are too complicated...
I've devised own type of engine ...
And I forgot about it for 30 years...
A year ago, I remembered my old idea...
I have not yet come across a similar solution
I would like to run my "patent" with your help in next month...

Best and warm regards
Andrew