Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

VRIL Counter-Rotating Fields

Started by bowser03, October 28, 2007, 08:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldsphere

Mmmm.....please let us know how you go with the experiment.
If successful, can you post all your results and methods of obtaining them so that we can reproduce it.
Thanks.

Koen1

Bowser, don't forget that tensor/twistor theory allows for antimaxwellian longtitudional waves to be generated which obviously occur in infolded vortex mode, as in the one vortex wrapped inside the other. This presents a possibility for a biased scalar division over the 4th dimensional axis, which should allow for direct tapping of the all-encompassing energy sea. You may call that sea "love" or "prana" or "chi" is you want, fine with me. As long as you don't forget that we do want to get usable power out in some form, and current technology needs that to be in the form of electrical output for it to be of any use.
Rotating the tensor/vortex system along one axis to achieve direct output of "love" energy is not directly usable in any electrical application, so we may need to split the positive and shunt the energy into the tangiable electical realm. You could do this be counter-rotating the Heaviside components in the electromagnetic vortex at the right angles and speeds, but that seems very tricky.
I can't get that to work using a handfull of crumpled straws...
:P

Thaelin

Hans:
   Please please please no vogon poetry. I wont be able to stand it after all this. There dont seem to be an entry in my guide for this?

ROTFLMFAO.......

thaelin

Quote from: hansvonlieven on November 19, 2007, 10:51:30 PM
brekekekex kukeleku,

doki doki tuxtax dhakdhak umma?  vov-vov g?u g?u ouah-ouah miÃ,,o!

meong meong ridibunda

How is my Onomatopoeian coming along Bowser, I really want to talk to these people, if that's what they are.

Hans von Lieven

Incidentally, why the upturned chairs on either side of your altar? Ancient Onomatopoeian custom perhaps?

bowser03

I am planning to build the Love Radio out of 12"x1/8" copper tubes at $1.00 each, so I will be using about 20-25 tubes total.  We will see if that generates electrical current at one of the tubes.  I know that a copper pyramid generates more pyramid energy than most other materials of the same size.  I should do well for the onomatopoiea Love too.

Rosphere

Quote from: Goldsphere on November 08, 2007, 09:20:28 PM
Oh God, please save us from your followers!!   lol.. :-\

Goldsphere?  :o

We shall see what gold there be.   ;)

Welcome to the forum.  :D