Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

VRIL Counter-Rotating Fields

Started by bowser03, October 28, 2007, 08:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bowser03

The Nordic People have a connection with the Aryans, and I am an Aryan, having counterclockwise DNA from my father and mother who are currently living in Argentina. My father is the Son of Jesus Christ, his only son.  I gave my book The Return of The Elders to Petersen, as an alias, to publish.  In the book it talks about the Propulsion System and Power Generation System of the Elders of the Church of Jesus Christ, whom I met in the Mojave Desert in the early 80's. I performed prayer, Falun Dafa and Meditation aboard their craft, which had a paradisiacal appearance inside.

Their craft uses two counterrotating copper disks amidst circuitry of gold, silver and copper.  They use nonferrous materials for their craft. i will attach two schematics, the first of the generator mode,and the second of the propulsion system housing.

bowser03

here is the second drawing of what would be the propulsion system.

hansvonlieven

G'day bowser,

Quote from: bowser03 on October 28, 2007, 08:19:17 PM
This is what my Father, the real Hitler used to have German Astronauts travel to the Moon and discover cities and life there in the 30's.

Quote from: bowser03 on November 01, 2007, 03:51:46 PM
My father is the Son of Jesus Christ, his only son.

Perhaps a silly question, but how many fathers do you have??

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

bowser03

Around the 80's, IBM Inventor and Scientist, Marcel J. Vogel found out that spinning water counterclockwise around his Vogel Crystals produced a wild, forceful antigravity forcefield.  Here is a drawing which I channelled for a Yogic Flying and Teleportation (through the use of a wormhole) device called a Hoxcis PriSceptre.  If anyone has the money to build it and teleport over to where I am on 3015 Oxford Rd, Atlanta, GA 30349, to visit me and thank me for the invention which I channelled from the Universe, please contact Rumi Da over at http://www.vogelcrystals.net and arrange for him to have Drew and Gil to make 2 Large 13 sided Vogel Crystals for the Hoxcis PriSceptre project.  It should cost aroud $2000 to $2200.

acerzw

In a Holographic Multiverse everything is smoke and mirrors!
What is Reality? Improve yours: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13459
A shorter version for the very open-minded: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13866