Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

extracting power from plants?

Started by Koen1, October 31, 2007, 11:22:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koen1

Well I read about the Lakhovski research on "multi wave vibrators"...
Seems to be a sort of cross between Reichian Orgone devices and
hertzian waveform based "radionics".
But I've only ever read "radionics" type stories about that, so it was
all about applying specific frequencies to combat specific afflictions...
Have never read anything about attempts to use such frequency coupling
to extract energy from plants...

But interesting stuff nevertheless. ;)

triffid

It interested me because a single loop was used in the coil and it seemed to work(?).The only power source was cosmic rays or radio waves (broad spectrum I guess).Again I seem to be taking this thread  somewhere else?triffid

triffid

I had already suggested in an earlier post that one could wrap a coil around a tree to see if they could get an output.Maybe wrap a coil (two different coils)around two trees and see if one could get a difference of potential between the two different coils.Just an idea.Triffid

Koen1

yeah, but it's still an idea :)
If you give it a try, please do post your findings eh?

triffid

I will post my findings after I do it .I have two bushes about the same size.It would take not more than
20 windings each bush.Maybe just 5 turns.But I do not have a large tree and small tree near each other.Maybe someone here can do that experiment and post what they find?This could be used for space travel if we can find a way to generate electricity from plants.I tend to look for ideas whereever I can find them. Triffid