Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Telekinetic cell

Started by powermaster, November 01, 2007, 11:22:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hansvonlieven

G'day Koen,

It's not as difficult as you might think. I am no thermometer manufacturer but I do have some experience melting and shaping glass. When I first started doing chemistry, which is  over 50 years ago, we did not have quickfit connectors as they are in use today. All our connections were made using drilled cork or rubber stoppers and glass tubing. The tubing came in various sizes in lengths of one meter and straight. When you needed a connector you had to cut a suitable length off and bend it over a Bunsen burner.

Glass is nor a good conductor of heat. you could soften the tube in the gas flame and bend it with your bare hands gripping the tubing almost adjacent to the hot spot without burning yourself. If you wanted to seal something volatile in a tube you simply wrapped the part of the tube you didn't want to heat up with a rag soaked in ice water and then melted the end. It takes a bit of practice but it's not all that hard.

Hope this helps

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

Koen1

@Hans: Why thanks for that lucid anecdote. I had already heard that glass is actually quite easy to work with from my sister who, as an artist, has also done some work with molten glass as it turns out :) But I had not heard such a story from someone who has actually made his own lab equipment.
Indeed, it may not be as hard as I thought. And indeed, perhaps using mercury switches to get hold of some electrodes that don't amalgamate, it would not be such a difficult procedure at all. May be worth a try. After all, quite a lot is known about pure mercury in electrodynamics, and electrochemical and ionic properties of NaCl have also been documented extensively, but the 50/50 mix of the two appears to have never been studied... It might just show some interesting properties...

@karl: What are you talking about? First of all, where did you get that quoted sentence that you say is wrong? Second, as far as I know a crystal radio already must contain a quartz oscillator, and it does not need headphones as long as you have a relatively high ohmic element in the circuit. Yes, originally the headphones used with crystal radio sets were high ohmic so simply pluggin in the headphones was enough to make it work. But the right type of resistor should work too.
But who's talking about crystal radios here? Yes, there appear o be a few similarities between a crystal radio circuit and certain parts of the "telepathic pyramid" device, but it is not actually claimed that it is a normal crystal radio, is it?
Third, what do you mean by "PZT"?
Fourth, what do you mean by "single crystal PZT"? Any material with a crystal lettice is one crystal; it's not as if there's lots of small crystals joined together, as that would seriously hinder its function, since the electrodynamic properties of specific materials are mostly due to their crystal lettice structure.
Fifth, what is this "natural mode" in which "shape waves" occur, and what exactly do you mean by "shape waves"?
Perhaps you could try to formulate your posts in such a way that they at least appear to be related to the topic?

karl

Yes Mr. Koen.
Maybe in my next life.
Single crystal relaxor structures are state of the art in material fabrication with exotic properties.
Maybe you google a little bit. PZT is a granular baked together and consists of.......a long storry, please google.
I think heavy elements are in this game (Plumbum).
I should begin with the first semester in materials properties.
We are talking of long time research projects.
My input to your task was:
A crystal radio is a tuned device including an electric valve. Yes.
A crystal itself is a tuned device. Yes.
If you klick a crystal with a short pulse its getting in a natural shape mode state (e.g. shear mode) what depends on the crystals orientation and it's anisotropic material properties, his dimensions, his volume, mass etc.
If you know whith what frequency you want to get in resonant state you could chose a crystal by shape of the same material.
You want output (in your case OU) so you chose the material with the highest distribution of charges at the surface while bending the crystal.
Why using a complex system of copper insted using crystals itself and tune them to a frequency.
If you buy a quarz-shear-swinger it is tuned by etching a verry thin layer from it's surface, you are changing it's mass and it's shape at the same time.
It's really alchemy I can tell you. I've worked for several years in micro system technology. The state of the art there is making resonant structures.
You know some from your car (accelerating sensor) or the turning rate sensor.
The problem: You don't know where to tune in.
Thats also my problem, don't worry, thats everybodys problem here.
So ye create sensors for all purposes. Every sensor (also the crystal radio is a sensor, the headprone is an actor) could be used to capture free energy.
But which energy is free for us to capture? The suns energy, the moons energy, the wind-energy.
Is this not enough?
Atmospheric energies are also worse to capture. This verry short impulses in the radar region are produced due to highest or lower dechargings in stratospheric or ionospheric regions. You need also an antenna to capture this extremely short pulses.
I lost my red line.
Stay tuned, my child is crying.
Karl

hansvonlieven

G'day Koen,

You are right, mixing mercury with sodium chloride ( NaCl ) is a bit strange. What appears even stranger to me is his insistence that the tube must be evacuated of air before it is sealed. No explanation is given for this. Presumably his mates from the UFO told him to do it this way.

He is a bit of a strange fellow and much of his stuff is rather suspect. He is right about the crystal radios though.

When I was starting high school (1951) all the boys that were into the sciences had three things. A Meccano set (Maerklin in Germany), a chemistry set and a crystal radio complete with galena crystal and high impedance headphones. There was no television in those days and we spent an extraordinary amount of time with these things, especially on days when the weather was unfriendly. As a Hollander you would know how often that is in this part of the world.

My thoughts and observations at the time are somewhat described in a paper I wrote on secondary oscillations earlier this year ( if you are interested see http://www.keelytech.com/news.html and follow the link). They very much agree with what Mr Pajak has to say on the subject.

I am still convinced that these early circuits heterodyned with fields we have little knowledge of and derive energy from them.

Good luck with your experiments. Don't hesitate to ask if you have questions. I am happy to help.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx