Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HI MACEDONIA CD I MADE SOME LIKE TPU IS FORKING MORE THEN INPUT

Started by MACEDONIA CD, November 03, 2007, 08:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

poynt99

Quote from: wattsup on November 15, 2008, 11:14:02 AM
@poynt99

The only "gobbledeegook" is coming from you. No positive input. No ideas, only shit.

If you can come up with anything half as plausible as above fine, otherwise quit trying to teach your elementary crap, which is a run of the mill that we all know already but you keep on repeating here and there to become the grand pooba of OU validity. What crap. As if @MAC and others did not know how to prove OU and we need you to spell it out.

hey, don't take my word for it. did you see the list of names i mentioned? i am not competing with this design. i am not competing for attention or control. if one looks closely with detached emotions, they'll see that the facts and logic speak clearly for themselves, if only mentioned. that is all that i and the others have done is brought some clarity of thought into the discussion here. it is not gobbledeegook at all if you look at it from a scientific point of view. i can tell you with certainty that you are grossly outnumbered, and that should rise a thought in your consciousness.

most do not post because they do not want to become entangled in this sticky mess. but trust me, they are out there and they're saying to themselves the same things that some here find hard to swallow.

break out of that shell and focus on the facts, not the people.

wattsup, you are very good at dissecting a picture, the very best here on ou without a doubt. apply that same tenacity to dissecting the facts and what has been presented here, and you will come to similar conclusions and realizations, if you allow it. if however you let emotions get in the way and hinder your objectivity, then for sure you will keep blindly clinging to anything put before you that appeals to your ego and longing for the holy grail of OU.

don't shoot the messenger....and it is only a message.
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

ramset

@Mac Thanks for sharing
I believe Timothy Thrapp said they[ 20 scientists in twenty years] had discovered 27 different types of electricity
I hope you can figure this one out[your discovery]
@Plengo is a builder, and an amazing member of this group
@Marco@Poynt @Wattsup @Tinsel Koala @ Sparks @EM @@......ETC
are also amazing contributers to this  group
  While it may seem that some are holding your discovery to standards [existing science] that may or may not apply .
I hope you don't see them as ingrates
I wish you the best in your research and look forward to anything else that you can share
      Chet

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Gobaga

Quote from: wattsup on November 15, 2008, 11:14:02 AM
@poynt99

The only "gobbledeegook" is coming from you. No positive input. No ideas, only shit.

If you can come up with anything half as plausible as above fine, otherwise quit trying to teach your elementary crap, which is a run of the mill that we all know already but you keep on repeating here and there to become the grand pooba of OU validity. What crap. As if @MAC and others did not know how to prove OU and we need you to spell it out.

Only shit? and what have you posted?  Not one shred of elementary logic.  Poynt99 is just trying to get Mac-CD to verify what he has - that's all - what the Hell is wrong with that? - not a damn thing!

You cling to an "arc" on the tube as though it were the Shroud of the Turin. 

Chances are that Mac-CD only have a high frequency current - otherwise the element in the bulb would not break.  Simple to verify - just change the frequency and the element in the bulb won't break.  Also, if he had the "mysterious other energy" the bulb might light and you might not have melting arcs - not to say that he could not have some combination of both.

hartiberlin

All,
please come back to a rational discussion.
Thanks.

I just reviewed all the latest postings of user Macedonia CD and  I guess
I have an idea, how he is doing it.

He said in another thread :

the video is not very good but  the sparks and the  flat metal i show  that is ther strong ampers here is video  link

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=O2FNbPKwRv0

I guess he really uses some kind of circuit that EM Devices has drawn the circuit diagram.

Have a look at these 3 pictures I captured from his video.

He probably uses a meal can which is splitted in half at one side
and has wrapped around it 90 degrees some isolated copper wire
as the primary winding and just uses this splitted meal  zinc can as the secondary
winding, which only has an ONE turn winding.

So he has lots of amps there but probably only spikes voltages.

So it is basically a transformer with 1 big flat wire turn as the secondardy coil.

As Macedonia CD says, it got 190 Volts on it,
hmm, that is probably only in spikes and not a constant DC voltage ?

But okay, it can kill a 220 Volts 20 Watts bulbs.

Hi Macedonia, please try to put 2 x 220 Volts bulbs in series
and please show us in another video, if they light up
constantly or only in pulses...

I guess he is pulsing at a low Hz rate to the primary, so the sparks
come only up in a few Hz rhythm.

So it is hard to say, if it is really overunity, as the input is connected
all the time, but the output is only there for a short time, when these transfomer  coils
discharge their stored energy...

I had the idea, because the connections are so flat, that it can only
be from a zincated meal can...

Regards, Stefan.

Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

hartiberlin

I rewatched his sparking again several times and when he touches the 2 flat can metal ends with the
screwdriver and when he does not move the screwdriver
you can see, that the sparking apears from alone about 3 to 10 times per second
so now it is clear to me, that the driver circuit is only producing pulses to drive the primary
coil and that the output is not a constant 190 Volts DC output, but only in induction
pulses.

Otherwise the screwdriver would stick more to the can and the contacts would get red hot,
but we only see pulsed sparks, so the driver circuit is really only a discharge
3 to 10 times into the primary coil wound around the zinc meal can.

At a constant 7.5 Volts x 1 Ampere= 7.5 Watts input this should be no problem,
so as long as we don´t see a more constant output power, I guess
this is not overunity.

But anyway, an interesting experiment.
Please Macedonia CD keep on experimenting.

Maybe you can use a bridge rectifier at the can output coil
and feed it to a big cap and have a 190 Volts DC on it,
sou you could power constantly a 220 Volts 40Watts bulb  ?

Be careful, DC Voltage at this level is much more dangerous than
AC at this level.
Good luck.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum