Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HI MACEDONIA CD I MADE SOME LIKE TPU IS FORKING MORE THEN INPUT

Started by MACEDONIA CD, November 03, 2007, 08:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbaRue

I just finished reading this entire thread, took me 5 hours but it was worth it.
Because I have the entire thread fresh in my mind all at the same time.

Macedonia doesn't want to give us the schematic but I think he gave us a large clue.
Take another look at his post: Reply #134 on: March 22, 2008 (Page 4)
He shows a thick copper wire with smaller copper coils wrapped around it.
Is he saying this is how it is done?
Take that copper wire and wind it into a single winding coil.
Then wrap windings around it.
You have a toroid with a copper core.
Only instead of tapping energy from the outer coils, you tap energy from the core.
He keeps saying that the Tesla primaries are not used to tap or generate the energy.
He mentioned pushing the electrons through the conductor using magnetic fields.
He showed 4 coils pulsed with a PIC micro controller. And a 5th pickup coil.
Is that 5th pickup coil the core of the toroid?
Has anyone, anybody knows about ever tried doing something like this?
Winding a large air core coil and then placing windings around it like it was a toroidal core?
In theory I can see how the outer coils would act as accelerators causing a magnetic field
to spin around the copper coil center. This would increase the power and the frequency.
His circuit resembles a Betatron Accelerator. 

I find this very interesting!!

Gobaga

Quote from: MACEDONIA  CD on November 16, 2008, 07:32:59 PM
you say is vrong thing<<MY DEVICES IS VIBRATING ALL TIME  WHIT SCREWDRIVER AND WHIT OUT LOAD
VIBRATION IS THE REFLECTION OF ENERGY FORCE   
NO LOAD IS STILL CONTINUE WHIT HIS SMALL VIBRATING FORCE

I HAVE NOTICE THAT IF I HAVE VIBRATING THEN MY DEVICES IS WORKING IF IS NOT VIBRATHING THEN MY  SIMPLE DEVICE IS NOT WORKING

You will notice that a normal transformer will "vibrate" even with the secondary leads open.  This does not mean anything is not normal.

Quote from: MACEDONIA  CD on November 16, 2008, 07:32:59 PM

IM SO HAPY TO SEE PEOPLE HERE TALKING FOR MY DISCOVERY

BUT ALL THIS YEARS I HAVE HERE I HAVE NOTICES THAT  I HAVE NOBODY HERE I HAVE EXPALNE ALL TIME MY THEORY HERE AND NOBODY HAS  TAKE SERIOSLY <<<<WAY>>>
I HAVE SO  GOOD THEORY  BUT HMM  NO WAY TO NOTICE ME HERE
I HAVE ANGRY LONG TIME HERE
I LIKE TO SAY SOMETHING FOR ATHERE LITLLE MANs HERE HO HAS NOT NOTICES FROM ATHERE BIG MAN HERE IN FORUM  >>>>>>........   FOR ALL HERE WE MAST BE RESPEKT ALL  HERE NOT IM GOOD  NOBODY IS NOT LIKE ME NO THAT IS WRONG
I HAVE BEANG IN THIS LIST NOBODY LISTEN ME WAY

You complain about not being heard and respected, but you will not even attempt simple test that cost no money.  Your results are like results of fast switching, not high current, but you do not even consider this possible.  I think you want to live in a dream, and you do not want to know truth.

Vortex1

I happened to have Skype turned on last week and MAC, who I have communicated with priorly, contacted me and  told me that he had a video he wanted to post, but he asked if I could help him remove the sound. The video in question was the sparking transformer seen and speculated upon by many. I supplied him with a program, and he gave me the video with sound. He made me promise never to post the video with sound on Overunity site. I will honor my word to him and not post the video with sound. I believe MAC is very fearful and does not wish to have his voice recognized, therefore asked for the sound removal tool.

I can tell you that for every spark you see, and even when there is no sparking there is a light ticking noise in the backround that sounds exactly like a capacitor being discharged into a coil. When MAC speaks of "vacuum coil" he means a coil or transformer with an air core, no ferrite or magnetic material utilized.

I asked MAC if he was using a semiconductor drive or a spark gap. He did not seem to understand my question. I further queried him if it was a thyristor or transistor and he replied "thyristor".

MAC should post a sound file segment of just the ticking to satisfy the curiosity of others here.

The circuit I supplied in an earlier post is my best guess as a seasoned researcher. Thyristors are very effective at dumping capacitors into a load such as a coil or transformer. Air core transformers or autotransformers would have no problem concentrating the discharge into a very high current ringing pulse.

Strobe lights have all the circuitry to dump a highly charged capacitor into a Xenon tube at a few hertz rate . Substitute an air core transformer or autotransformer for the Xenon tube and you have a nice sparking secondary. It will nicely pit a screwdriver as it vaporizes tiny chunks of metal.

There would not be so much hoopla surrounding this if MAC were to fully disclose, however that would open him up to peer revue, something to be avoided if you are enjoying the warmth of the spotlight and the adoration of the uninformed and uninitiated.

Scientific Method persists in petitioning MAC to open his work up to peer revue, or stop teasing people with cushions over "secret" circuits or videos with sound removed or other lack of disclosure.

Does make for lots of intrigue though, and the "hit counter" is running.......

........V

FatBird

Quote from: giantkiller on November 16, 2008, 12:47:24 PM
2 things:
Sparks are wrong color and wires are hidden in a pad or pillow. Unacceptable. Show everything or you have nothing.

--giantkiller. 'Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain'...

I think GiantKiller is EXACTLY RIGHT!!!!!

innovation_station

so what is the result if you fire a strobe curcuit to a primary of a mot ...  and put a bulb on the other side..   

also is the voltage over 1000v in the flash tube in a strobe curcuit...?

ist
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!