Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HI MACEDONIA CD I MADE SOME LIKE TPU IS FORKING MORE THEN INPUT

Started by MACEDONIA CD, November 03, 2007, 08:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantkiller

Intrigue, secrecy, danger, magic pillow?

We have all made presentations to elicit the facts to no avail.

He has gotten pretty far. Lets continue down this road. He has two paths from here. 1.) Disclosure. That would mean there is valid knowledge or! and this is the best part. 2.) He blows something up, burns himself, or electrocution! The last area would definately prove this design out.
There has to be more attempts to add something proof positive to this design. Well if that doesn't happen then game over. This pillow demo is old now and OBTW been done before.

"Does not Dionysius seem to have made it sufficiently clear that there can be nothing happy for the person over whom some fear always looms?"

@MAC, if you truly have something then Yes you are a dead man. You play with others then you will get your just rewards. Instead of the small shows and secrecy then hideout, stop the show, get it done and think about how you are going to get this out there. I don't want anything from you on this. There a 12 million children around the world with no food, Everyday. How satisfied are you? Your job qualifies you as a king on this planet. Serve.

@all,
In other words what I am telling everyone is that since there is so much energy and secrecy in a small step, he is maxed out in his abilities. Which I am having a hard time believing because he has been on board for close to 2 years.

There is a camera, draw something on paper. That way we can do handwriting analysis and figure you out real quick. You have no clue how you are being watched. You have already shown us your hands, clothing, weave, cuts, callouses, grime, caucasian. What hand did you grab that screwdriver with? As your tests get bigger you would be tempted to go outside. We would then see fauna, weather, surrounding environment. Be careful. Let's add fear into the mix. I can tell by the video you are sitting duck. 8)

--giantkiller. Macedonia Identity or CSI:Overunity

Gobaga

Quote from: Vortex1 on November 17, 2008, 12:36:15 PM
I happened to have Skype turned on last week and MAC, who I have communicated with priorly, contacted me and  told me that he had a video he wanted to post, but he asked if I could help him remove the sound. The video in question was the sparking transformer seen and speculated upon by many. I supplied him with a program, and he gave me the video with sound. He made me promise never to post the video with sound on Overunity site. I will honor my word to him and not post the video with sound. I believe MAC is very fearful and does not wish to have his voice recognized, therefore asked for the sound removal tool.

I can tell you that for every spark you see, and even when there is no sparking there is a light ticking noise in the backround that sounds exactly like a capacitor being discharged into a coil. When MAC speaks of "vacuum coil" he means a coil or transformer with an air core, no ferrite or magnetic material utilized.

I asked MAC if he was using a semiconductor drive or a spark gap. He did not seem to understand my question. I further queried him if it was a thyristor or transistor and he replied "thyristor".

MAC should post a sound file segment of just the ticking to satisfy the curiosity of others here.

The circuit I supplied in an earlier post is my best guess as a seasoned researcher. Thyristors are very effective at dumping capacitors into a load such as a coil or transformer. Air core transformers or autotransformers would have no problem concentrating the discharge into a very high current ringing pulse.

Strobe lights have all the circuitry to dump a highly charged capacitor into a Xenon tube at a few hertz rate . Substitute an air core transformer or autotransformer for the Xenon tube and you have a nice sparking secondary. It will nicely pit a screwdriver as it vaporizes tiny chunks of metal.

There would not be so much hoopla surrounding this if MAC were to fully disclose, however that would open him up to peer revue, something to be avoided if you are enjoying the warmth of the spotlight and the adoration of the uninformed and uninitiated.

Scientific Method persists in petitioning MAC to open his work up to peer revue, or stop teasing people with cushions over "secret" circuits or videos with sound removed or other lack of disclosure.

Does make for lots of intrigue though, and the "hit counter" is running.......

........V
So, MAC just have impulse pulse circuit.  Possible he could pulse high impedence load with good result like Tesla.

(added:  Stop conspiracy talk.  It does not make for good results.  Take Mac-CD's impulse circuit and use it.)

sparks

If we take a transformer and attach it to a battery and close the switch once we get one pulse on the secondary as the current results in a change in the transformer core flux.  The core saturates and a whole shit load of current flows resulting in heat.  Now if we turn the switch on and off real quick we get two pulses on the secondary.  The secondary gains because we stopped the current.  There is your overunity for ya.  It doesn't and won't get any simpler.  Why do we get the second pulse?  Because mother nature changes the core flux for us. 
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

AbbaRue

Perhaps we should approach this device in a different way.
Take a look at the "Young Effect".
It transfers energy from one cap to another, gets work done, and produces excess energy.
That is a capacitor phenomenon.

Shouldn't we be able to do the same thing with inductors?
Shouldn't it be possible to transfer energy from one coil to the other and in the
process of doing so have work done and produce excess energy?

Capacitors and Inductors both store energy.
One stores it as amperage and the other stores it as voltage.
At least that's the way I like to think of them.

So how do we do the same thing with inductors that the "Young Effect" does with capacitors?
Lets get this thing working too, and then maybe we can combine the two effects together to really rock.  ;D ;D ;D

innovation_station

Quote from: sparks on November 17, 2008, 02:40:26 PM
    If we take a transformer and attach it to a battery and close the switch once we get one pulse on the secondary as the current results in a change in the transformer core flux.  The core saturates and a whole shit load of current flows resulting in heat.  Now if we turn the switch on and off real quick we get two pulses on the secondary.  The secondary gains because we stopped the current.  There is your overunity for ya.  It doesn't and won't get any simpler.  Why do we get the second pulse?  Because mother nature changes the core flux for us. 

yep my simple video from long ago shows this..

@abba  now your in the groove....  ;D 8)

ist!
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!