Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HI MACEDONIA CD I MADE SOME LIKE TPU IS FORKING MORE THEN INPUT

Started by MACEDONIA CD, November 03, 2007, 08:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MACEDONIA CD

Gobaga

Quote from: HEYDUDE on November 19, 2008, 05:44:12 PM
Yes, the electrostatic charge gradient is cone shaped and extends from the shadow mask of the pic tube (+) to the neck (-). The yoke magnetic fields act at right angles to the electron beam, and also the gradient.

Staying with this for a minute:

The charge gradiant is cone-shaped, magnetic field across it at sides - now what would make it rotate like a vortex?

HEYDUDE

QuoteThe charge gradiant is cone-shaped, magnetic field across it at sides - now what would make it rotate like a vortex?

I touched on that in the earlier post. Normal sweep is very square, left to right at horizontal frequency, up and down at vertical frequency.

Failure of sweep circuits could cause spiral or circular trace of electron beam. If yoke elements were oscillating close in frequency you would get a rotation of the gas.

Or perhaps coriolis force acting on the gas. But I think nature prefers a spiral vortex motion to transfer energy across a gradient e.g. hurricanes. It is less chaotic than turbulence therefore more efficient.

Gobaga

Quote from: HEYDUDE on November 19, 2008, 06:24:15 PM
I touched on that in the earlier post. Normal sweep is very square, left to right at horizontal frequency, up and down at vertical frequency.

Failure of sweep circuits could cause spiral or circular trace of electron beam. If yoke elements were oscillating close in frequency you would get a rotation of the gas.

Or perhaps coriolis force acting on the gas. But I think nature prefers a spiral vortex motion to transfer energy across a gradient e.g. hurricanes. It is less chaotic than turbulence therefore more efficient.

Spiralling or rotating electric field in a magntic field - depending on parameters - runaway aether vortex in a TV set. 

Man, that's gotta hurt... :o

Funny how no one else here, but for the handful dicussing it, even give's a rat's ass about this. 

Bunch of damn posers.

HEYDUDE

The imploding TV story is one of the most intriguing to come out of the whole SM story.

Thanks to Lindsay Mannix for posting it.

I personally think if true, it holds the keys to TPU like operation.

Perhaps a new thread should be started "Speculation on the Imploding TV"

A lot of detective work is still needed. This is where PC Heroes would be really helpful e.g. there must be some newspaper articles or reports that were filed on this case. I'm sure a lot could be dredged up.

Marco has done some good work in this area researching TV's and circuitry of the period. He created a pdf on that subject.

HD