Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HI MACEDONIA CD I MADE SOME LIKE TPU IS FORKING MORE THEN INPUT

Started by MACEDONIA CD, November 03, 2007, 08:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vortex1

Stefan said

QuoteBut okay, it can kill a 220 Volts 20 Watts bulbs.

Mac CD is most likely using a capacitor discharge SCR circuit probably from a strobe light to fire the primary of his current step up coil. It is easy to blow a bulb with such fast rise time pulses. Most bulbs blow when the line switch is closed at the peak of the AC waveform where the inrush current is highest into a cold tungsten filament and due to the extreme mechanical stresses imposed on the helical filament....the magnetic forces literally fracture the tungsten wire.

With a capacitor discharge circuit, you impose the worst possible condition on a lamp filament. I used to design soft startup circuits for high inrush quartz heaters to prevent this effect. Tungsten filaments, when cold, can be a fraction of an ohm. Apply a 190 Volt fast rise time pulse and you blow the filament like a fuse.

I have been in some private communication with MAC over the last few days, but he is not that forthcoming.

Poynt99 and others have raised proper questions, of which the burden is on MAC to answer, for he is the one that has dangled this video for everyone to see and made the claims. It is not I or anyone that insist on MAC to fully disclose, it is  SCIENTIFIC METHOD itself which insists on the release of test data.

But unfortunately the cat and mouse game continues. I have seen this too many times before. It is disheartening. Need I name them?

.....V

MACEDONIA CD

@ MANNIX

THAKS  FOR COME HERE IN MY THEAT.. I  HAVE  LIKE TO  ASK YOU SOMETHING

we know all here that you  have know somehow the mystery man <Steven Mark>.
and you have now some very good secrets stuff of s.m

i m glade that you came  hereand say to me some things
but

my devices i thing  that is have the clouse  some things like you friend s.m
he told youthat his tpu is imgen like 1000 wire long aor paralel and small magnet whit greated sped moving acrouse this wire
and has some vibrations
my device is has that strnge small vibrtans 
and has the same efeffckt like s.m put permanenet magnet clouse tpu and aget has no effeckt to this
AND MY DEVICE HAS NO EFECKT TO MAGNET PERMANET AND HAS THE SAME VIBRATION

IF YOU KNOW  SOME ANSFER  I LIKE TO ASK YOU

I HAVE SEE THAT THE S.M TPU IS GETHING MAKE HOT  ABOUT 30 MINUTES 
IS THAT TRUE ???
IF MY DEVICES IS CLOUSE LIKE S.M WAY MY DEVICE IS  NOT HAVE THE SAME HOT AS LIKE S.M
I HAVE SMALL VIBRTAION AND I HAVE NO EFFECKT OF PERMANNET MAGNETS BUT MY DEVICES IS NOT HOT

IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING YOU HAVE KNOW OF THIS KIND PLEASE EXPLANE IF YOU WHANT
AND ATHER DID YUO BEALEAVET  IS THE REAL DC VOLTAGE OF S.M TPU
OR IS SOME LIKE DC VOLTAGE ???

I LIKE TO HEAR SOME REPLY IF YOU HAVE ABLE TO ASK YOU FRIEND WHAT HE THING ABOUT THIS

THANKS

TinselKoala

OK, let's run some numbers.
"WHIT ABOUT  40 AMPS
I HAVE FOR EVERY 0,2 SECOND  ABOUT 40 AMPS "
Output 5 Hz pulses of 40 amps.
Input "SUMARY OF THIS  YOU TAKE  THIS  7,5  * 0,3 =  2,25 WATT  INPUT"
OK, I think it's probably a lot more than this, but OK.
So let's assume no losses, and figure for one second, that's 2.25 Joules input energy.
40 amps at 200 volts is 8000 watts, for one second that's 8000 Joules. IF the output is continuous, but it's not.
If we assume that output energy must be equal to or less than input energy, we can compute the maximum "ON" time or duty cycle of the output pulses.  2.25/8000=0.00028125, so the output pulse "on" time could be nearly three tenths of a millisecond, per second, divided by 5 pulses per second, or 0.00005625 sec "on" time per pulse.
This much "on" time per pulse, at 5 Hz and 200 volts and 40 amps, would allow the output energy to equal the input energy, even using MAC's figures.

It is perfectly plausible that those arcs are created by these "long" pulses, especially when you take into account the burning of the aluminum foil.

Vortex1

TinselKoala, you beat me to the post, here it is anyway

Lets see:

7.5 volts x 0.3 amps =2.25 Watts. This is MAC's claimed input power.

Lets use a pulse repetition rate of 1 seconds so we are allowed 2.25 Watts-Seconds of energy per discharge.

So we can have 7.5 Volts X 0.3 Amps X 1 second=2.25 Watt-Seconds

Or we can have 22.5 Volts X 10 Amps X 0.001 seconds=2.25 Watt-Seconds

Or we can have 225 Volts X 100 Amps X 0.0001 second=2.25 Watt-Seconds

The energy released is the same in all 3 cases, 2.25 Watt-Seconds or Joules

The reason you do not see a big spark when you short the leads of the adapter is because the high internal resistance of the adapter windings soak up all the energy. It is incapable of actually delivering its 7.5 Watts of energy into a short circuit, so the energy backs up in the adapter, which will get quite hot and possibly burn up if left in this condition.

Integrate the 2.25 Watts into a capacitor and dump it into a transformer with a voltage step down (current step up) and if the transformer is properly designed i.e. very low resistance windings, a good portion of the stored energy of the capacitor will be delivered to the load. (and vibration will be felt in the transformer windings)

Impulse spot welders of this size are used for welding fine wires and die bonding wire attachment. They also work in this manner.

Its just a matter of focusing the energy to a fine point as a lens does when you focus the suns rays to a point.

.....V

AhuraMazda

Quote from: MACEDONIA  CD on November 15, 2008, 07:59:54 PM
I HAVE SEE THAT THE S.M TPU IS GETHING MAKE HOT  ABOUT 30 MINUTES 
IS THAT TRUE ???
IF MY DEVICES IS CLOUSE LIKE S.M WAY MY DEVICE IS  NOT HAVE THE SAME HOT AS LIKE S.M
I HAVE SMALL VIBRTAION AND I HAVE NO EFFECKT OF PERMANNET MAGNETS BUT MY DEVICES IS NOT HOT

@mac
May be you have solved a problem that SM could not by using different materials or winding method etc.

@TinselKoala
Quote from: TinselKoala on November 15, 2008, 08:28:32 PM
It is perfectly plausible that those arcs are created by these "long" pulses, especially when you take into account the burning of the aluminum foil.

Mac said he has to continously rotate the screw driver so that it would not "stick". How would you discount this?