Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Self Running Micro TPU, with closed loop.

Started by EMdevices, November 12, 2007, 11:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pegasus

wattsup

I think I am getting there, now way over 4 seconds but I have a few questions.

1) My transistor is a 2N-2222. Is this OK.
2) On EM last photo is that red dot near the transistor the smaller cap?
3) When I light the led its bright and then it starts going down until I cannot see it anymore from the side angle, but when I look at it from the top down, it is still somewhat lit. Are you guys counting time looking from the top down.
4) What voltage are you hitting the large cap with?
5) When looking at btenzers' photo, I notice his ferrite core is nice anf black and clean. My ferrite is taken from these ready made hit pot coils that I had on hand but the core is very brittle. Cracked one when trying to saw off a small slice of the ferrite to try something else. (Open loop core) So are there qualities in ferrite material.

Localjoe

Quote from: Pegasus on November 18, 2007, 10:06:58 AM
I think this new device is the electronic version of the Rene-Rator...
See it Here: http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p51/renerator/freeenergy.jpg

I think i have to ask acerzw where he edited his pic from  ;)
GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..

giantkiller

duff

@Wattsup,

Quote from: wattsup on November 18, 2007, 10:14:48 AM
1) My transistor is a 2N-2222. Is this OK.

EM recommended a transistor with a beta of 200+

The 2N-2222 beta can range from  35 to 300 depending on the current and the actual physical device itself.

If you have a transistor with a known typical beta (hfe) around 200 or higher then that would be best.

2) On EM last photo is that red dot near the transistor the smaller cap?

That is an LED that EM left in the circuit I think he said because of fragile leads

3) When I light the led its bright and then it starts going down until I cannot see it anymore from the side angle, but when I look at it from the top down, it is still somewhat lit. Are you guys counting time looking from the top down.

As long as you see light from any angle then it's running and count the time.

4) What voltage are you hitting the large cap with?

I hit mine with 13.0V - fully charged battery

5) When looking at btenzers' photo, I notice his ferrite core is nice anf black and clean. My ferrite is taken from these ready made hit pot coils that I had on hand but the core is very brittle. Cracked one when trying to saw off a small slice of the ferrite to try something else. (Open loop core) So are there qualities in ferrite material.

There is a entire science behind cores.

Look here: http://www.amidoncorp.com/aai_specifications.htm

A cracked core is not a good thing...

-Duff