Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Self Running Micro TPU, with closed loop.

Started by EMdevices, November 12, 2007, 11:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

We have to find out, if this is just a storage circuit which
charge recycling and the stored energy in the cap is just  used up,
or if the heat in the circuit and the light from the LED  that is produced during the long run
is more energy than was hold in the capacitor at the start...

Maybe some of you can try to put the core near a running spinning disk with permanent magnets
on there, so that during the kickback pulse there will be an additional induction.

This way the voltage in the main cap should rise.

Would also be interesting to"link" 2 circuits magnetically by placing 2 toroids
ontop each other and letting them free run.

Maybe then each cap voltage will rise asboth circuits will also induce into
the other circuit.

Please try to see first, what will happen,
if you move a magnet fast near the ferrite core or
through the bore hole.
Will the main cap charge up then ?
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

HopeForHumanity

Quote from: hartiberlin on November 23, 2007, 03:34:02 AM
We have to find out, if this is just a storage circuit which
charge recycling and the stored energy in the cap is just  used up,
or if the heat in the circuit and the light from the LED  that is produced during the long run
is more energy than was hold in the capacitor at the start...

Maybe some of you can try to put the core near a running spinning disk with permanent magnets
on there, so that during the kickback pulse there will be an additional induction.

This way the voltage in the main cap should rise.

Would also be interesting to"link" 2 circuits magnetically by placing 2 toroids

Maybe then each cap voltage will rise asboth circuits will also induce into
the other circuit.

Please try to see first, what will happen,
if you move a magnet fast near the ferrite core or
through the bore hole.
Will the main cap charge up then ?

thats something I had on my mind too.. Whether it flashes longer or not, there are still plenty of effects people could observe that arn't included in the normal circuit. Possibly, a kick? Maybe it will help us realize just what kind of kick he was talking about... ???
Ron Paul is internet overunity: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXnBZd4nyWk

WE MUST STOP THIS! Free energy is being surpressed because of it!

Mannix

One source of barium ferrite cores would be a speaker magnet.... which seem to  have the same porportions as the twin exciters..mag amps ...whatever.... in the centre of the big coils.

One of the earlier  experiments I   did was to ring two windings  on one of those speaker magnets with out of phase sound card out puts...about 11 khz was the sweet spot if i remember right....got some strange ringing ...I did not persue it at the time  in light of other information coming to light.

allcanadian

@Harti
QuoteWould also be interesting to"link" 2 circuits magnetically by placing 2 toroids

I think it's been done, here is a better way---http://rexresearch.com/mckie/mckie.htm

The question we should ask is why this simple circuit can drive an LED for hours from a small capacitor. My answer is that the collapsing magnetic field drives the load, unlike any conventional circuit. The collapsing field will raise its voltage to overcome any resistance, we see this when we try to disconnect from an inductance and get "sparks" across the wire amounting to thousands of volts. Think of it this way---we always encounter a voltage drop across our load because of resistance but what if the load always produces a voltage "rise", in this case we could produce what tesla called "undampened waves". As current travels though the circuit and the load its voltage is always "rising" overcoming all resistance which is exactly the opposite of what we have always done in all our circuits.
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

abassign

@btentzer

Thanks for your suggestions, but unfortunately I have not had any advantage, I must understand where I am being wrong.
Can you publish me your electric scheme, and as you connect the electronic components to the spools? You would do me a big favor and surely I could try to understand my error.

Also want do to you this asks:

In my tests for the first 300-400 seconds the LED pulse to 4 Hz, after (2/3 of the residual change of the condenser) the LED pulse to 2 Hz.
In your tests to which frequency it pulsates the LED?

Best regards
Adriano