Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

THEORY on TPU energy scource

Started by sparks, November 14, 2007, 12:11:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turbo

Quote from: Vortex1 on November 07, 2016, 03:12:12 PM
Dear Turbo

Thank you much for your input on this subject as it adds clarity. I  see where the electrostatic or HV  briefly touched to a wire indeed causes the wire to quickly move. I have observed this before, but did not experiment further.

Indeed a reverse electrostatic pulse will cause, as you say a stronger kick, and this is probably the cause of the vibration of the device.

I guess it goes without saying that the two drive circuits must be electrically isolated and not share a common ground.

Bingo !
It is the floating point configuration that makes all the difference.
Of course if these two voltage sources were to be connected, it would simply resemble one closed loop system in which resistance would kill any of the high voltage phenomena we are looking for.

Quote from: Vortex1 on November 07, 2016, 03:12:12 PM

What do you suppose the value was in winding single layer or stretched out layers (as seen in large SM TPU's) as opposed to the more compact spool or solenoid approach as you show?

Thank you for the additional insight, I will try some of this on the bench. All help is appreciated.

Well as far as i can see Steven mentioned there are many wires perpendicular to the main collector.
This indicates to me that he had wrapped a lot of single wire or kick wires into his design.
It is only logical to think that if you hit one strand for one kick, that if you hit a thousand strands, for a thousand kicks, i.e a thousand kicks combining into one big current kick, but that would only mean a larger capacitor plate, if you get what i am saying.
So there is something to this,
For all means if that is the case, he could have simply used foil with a large surface area and this does not seem to be the case, it seems these wires had to be very thin, and individually isolated.
Almost as if they should resemble a literal connection into the electric field if you know what that looks like.
I am not there yet and at this point there is no need to speculate we have been doing that for way too long so i just build on what i find in my experiments.
I can be very specific here,
The goal is to run a feedback mechanism that incorporates the natural medium, to observe an variating output.
This variating output resembles what Steven called the turbine effect and it does only alternate from-to around a center frequency in the early and simplistic stage, and will have to be put into rotation by means of duplicating the hardware in a way that i hope you know where i'm going.

When you think about it, it isn't logical to have a fixed setup that generates a variation so this shows that the system is interacting with something that is outside of the circuit.
So i follow this lead and try to maximize this event and there are many things that are overlooked even in classical circuits take for example a simple groundloop, i assume we all know what it is and what is sounds like, the 50 or 60 Hertz buzz we hear coming out of our speakerset.
But you can take this ELF frequency off any piece of isolated metal even in completely ungrounded and isolated amplifier setups it just sits there as the dominant signal that moves any free electron close to the surface of the valence band or conduction band of the metal i am not sure which one but those that are the loosest bound to the metal.

Nobody seems to talk about why that happens or what is causing it, and even if there are more signals present.
A ground loop suggests that the setup is connected to ground, but it is the ungrounded setup that seems to be of most interest.
At least that's what i am finding.

Vortex1

Turbo
I see what you are saying regarding the individual small wires being different than a capacitor plate. I experimented with foils in some TPU designs but didn't see anything unusual.

The freedom of motion of a single or multiple fine wires would be different than a capacitor plate.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Regards
Vortex1

Bob Smith

I think I finally understand this now. It is actually a push-pull kind of setup. The first kick (push) collapses and is followed by an inductive kick-back (pull) that basically enters the system from the ambient medium, via the 3rd coil. This circuit will only work if the middle coil is left open, or to use Bearden's words, as long as you don't kill the dipole. 
Bob

verpies

Quote from: Vortex1 on November 07, 2016, 10:58:10 AM
I don't see any pulsing of the wire. I see a DC condition and a continuous current flow without interruption. If there were at least switches and / or a timing diagram we could talk of pulsing.

I could theorize regarding what happens when the circuit connections to the batteries are first made, but then I wold have to qualify the sequence of the "makes" since there are two. Same for the sequence of "circuit breaks"
I was assuming such sequence but indeed the diagram shows only DC.

I was hoping Turbo would expand his diagram with a further explanation rather than leave us to a myriad of guessing possibilities, hence what I wrote.
So was I

So, are you asking the question because you already know or because you would like someone to answer?
I'd like the author to answer how does the "kick" manifest.

shylo

Two of the diodes need to be reversed, one on each side.
Now add 4 more , between 1-2  2-3 . Now you put caps across all diode groups.
artv