Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

THEORY on TPU energy scource

Started by sparks, November 14, 2007, 12:11:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinman

Quote from: Vortex1 on November 07, 2016, 03:12:12 PM

Tinman said:

When both end coils are energized at the same time,the center coil will have double the voltage across it to that of each end coil-if the turn ratio of all three coils is the same.
It will also produce twice the current to that which is flowing through each end coil.

Brad:
Will have to try your suggestion on the bench. Twice the voltage and twice the current is four times the power so should be easily OU. Have you already tested this? What were your results? Timing diagram?

Regards
Vortex1

No,i have not done such tests,the answer was more a thought experiment,based around an ideal transformer,where there are no losses.

Jeg

Quote from: Turbo on November 02, 2016, 03:26:16 PM

Next step you create multiple electron flows in that coiled wire.
In stead of observing only the electrostatic effect, you now start to see also the magnetic effects.

The fields generated bump into each other this causes the vibrating sensation in just the one wire/coil.

Hi Turbo. Do you think it is some kind of a beat frequency that takes place and transforms all these electrostatics in to a useful current? Is it a build up of a low frequency standing wave when some of its harmonics are being used?

According to your opinion, is this middle section coil of your design the multistrand one that Steve M. has used as a core to his device?

Thanks

Turbo

Quote from: Jeg on November 10, 2016, 04:41:36 AM
Hi Turbo. Do you think it is some kind of a beat frequency that takes place and transforms all these electrostatics in to a useful current? Is it a build up of a low frequency standing wave when some of its harmonics are being used?

According to your opinion, is this middle section coil of your design the multistrand one that Steve M. has used as a core to his device?

Thanks

I don't think so.
I always believed the beat frequency was the product of the difference between the higher frequency's.
Also that the beat frequency was itself very low and resonated with the large magnetic waves he speaks of.
There is evidence that he used a feedback mechanism.

uln2003an

@ turbo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwJUN2iNBIk

I,ve been looking at this TPU for a while now, I still err
on the side of caution and believe it,s a probable scam,
I am willing to entertain the fact that it is legit and
doing so, break down the contraption to it,s parts, the
first are the two saturable reactor "like" cores in the
mid of the large one, I have seen this type of setup
before in everyday items in the form of a ground fault
protection circuit, it,s the heart of the protection
circuit, when one side is interrupted by a short to
ground this induces an emf in the core and the circuit
is tripped. pics below saturable reactor, tpu, and
ground fault.

some music while you build your gear
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B789lus-JE

sm0ky2

According to Steven, the lengths of the wires and diameter of the coilings are designed with respect to a harmonic of the Schumann/Earth frequency.
In theory, any regenerative impulse frequency harmonic will do.
For instance the 130Khz feedback signal of residential electricity.

The parallel windings not only drop the resistance and increase the current,
But the field around the wires is quantified, resulting in an increase in
Voltage and total power.

Without such considerations, many a transistor hath perished...
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.