Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

THEORY on TPU energy scource

Started by sparks, November 14, 2007, 12:11:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilzangel

Quote from: sparks on November 14, 2007, 12:11:50 AM
Therefore I start this topic in hopes that it will be used for the advancement of theory on the energy gain of the TPU.  Build it and you will understand is bullshit.
Dont know, not everyone has a supercomputer for a brain in order to perform thought experiments. Every scientist does experiments. When we run simulations, the mathematical equations inputted can be flawed, but when you make actual prototypes, you will get actual unbiased results.

I would love to see a schematic of how u think the tpu is made.

nevertheless here is some food for thought, as u asked; Here is my opinion. The way the tpu pulses and spins the field of initial electrons in the device allows for regional spatial quantum energy (or aether) to be converted into electrons in the form of radiant energy. The influx of this flow is along the attractor coils. The tpu is acting like a quantum regional sponge when activated. The combination of frequencies is the catalyst in exciting the quantum energy into putting out the "radiant energy".
The reason it is dangerous is because, like nuclear reactors, if the flow is not controlled, it can cause a runaway reaction that can be self sustaining (even when you smash the control circuit), this leads to a big booom if one doesn't know how to terminate the flow if it becomes autonomous. Think of it this way; the energies around us are ripe for conversion, just like mixing Hydrogen with Oxygen causes an environment for a flash explosion. But if you control the flow of the hydrogen with a nozzle, you don't get an explosion, but a useful flame.

Obviously the technical stuff is highly complex; for example the math to explain the transmutation of quantum energy into electrons (radiant energy).

@marco .. the truth is, pretty much all of us are shooting in the dark when we try to explain what the energy source is for the TPU. Zero-point energy is the most scientific. Mother nature pretty much encompasses all of physics, and much much more, since there is still soooo much more to learn. Your answer is too general. I could say the energy comes from the universe, and i would be right.

devilzangel

zapnic

funny thing
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coriolis_effect
"A misconception in popular culture is that the Coriolis effect determines the direction in which bathtubs or toilets drain, such that water always drains in one direction in the Northern Hemisphere, and in the other direction in the Southern Hemisphere. This urban legend has been perpetuated by several television programs, including an episode of The Simpsons and The X-Files.[1] In addition, several science broadcasts and publications (including at least one college-level physics textbook) have made this incorrect statement.[2]"

i remember that Simpson episode "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bart_vs._Australia"
Australian and SM connection ......hmm
maybe maybe ;)

turbo

Quote from: devilzangel on November 14, 2007, 06:12:08 AM

@marco .. the truth is, pretty much all of us are shooting in the dark when we try to explain what the energy source is for the TPU. Zero-point energy is the most scientific. Mother nature pretty much encompasses all of physics, and much much more, since there is still soooo much more to learn. Your answer is too general. I could say the energy comes from the universe, and i would be right.

devilzangel

My awnser too general?
I did specify it very clear.
You are just too blind too see my friend.
Like many others are.
Pherhaps this is because most people only talk talk talk.

@Zapnic
There are some video's on youtube which show the effect in a drain.
There are people who claim the effect is dependent on the sink structure.
As you watch theze videos you will notice they use the same sink and they move it from one side of the hemisphere to the other etc..

M.