Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

THEORY on TPU energy scource

Started by sparks, November 14, 2007, 12:11:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

Hey S9

Watched the vid. Was very interesting. The last chunk of graphics, I was waiting for the guy to continue talking but it just went on to the end.

When you say you want a description of the transformer, is that so you can determine the size and length of the windings? I get now why the 120v may be harder because the 240v will have finer wire in comparison.

When you are talking about 330v, is that rms, not peak?

One more question for now.  Do you understand what Steven M did to achieve his tpu?

Mags

tinman

author=Sequental.9 link=topic=3605.msg490506#msg490506 date=1472316102]

Edit

Magluvin

Quote from: tinman on August 27, 2016, 08:02:45 PM
author=Sequental.9 link=topic=3605.msg490506#msg490506 date=1472316102]

I fear no one.

No,a real nut case would think he can create energy-such as you. Most of us know energy can be transformed--not created.
But i have produced many watts of free energy.

Yes,i have much to learn,but i know a nut case when i see one--that be you S9.

There is no reality here with you S9--you are all talk,and no action.
You have(nor ever will)nothing to offer or show any here--you only waste there time.

I can assure you,it is not me that is delusional.

I have no respect for people such as your self--many large postings of ramblings,but never anything to show.

You have nothing to teach--that is fact.

Well some one needs help,that is for sure.

I can do that already,so why would you think you have anything above that to offer--and you do not.

What about a place where you can defend your countless lies ?.

I'll take that challenge,but first you need to explain ZERO POINT,as i have a feeling that you have no idea as to what zero point energy is.

Please show us all some of your talent--where is it?

Indeed.
Many have called my talent crap--but no one has ever had the balls to take me on.

Name your challenge S9--lets sort out the gentleman from the crap  ;D

I have this feeling-like many before you,that you will not take up any challenge--you are nothing but words on a screen.

Brad

"No,a real nut case would think he can create energy-such as you. Most of us know energy can be transformed--not created."

Well from what I get from this so far is the energy would be driven by the earth, similar to solar is driven by the sun. 

Why the nut case attacks? Until he is proven wrong with what he proposes, why the blind attacks?

Is this the way we should treat everyone that proposes a new way to do something? What would someone have to lose if they happen to be in a 240v 50hz system zone, and possibly already has a variac, to try out the things he suggests?

I am almost always a bit skeptical, but I also look into new ideas presented.

If OU.com were a service company that was set up to do tests on ideas presented, no matter the persons communications skills or how the idea was presented, is this how we should represent our selves to ANYONE that comes forth? ??? If so, then here, based on what?

Mags

Magluvin

Hey S9

So if I get a 240v variac and rig it up to a 2 phase 240v circuit here in the US, would that not work for the initial testing? Because if Im getting things right, after that we wont be using 240v in, correct?

Mags