Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

THEORY on TPU energy scource

Started by sparks, November 14, 2007, 12:11:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lancaIV

Vortex1

The image UFO.png is not readable at any level of magnification. You need to save your work in a different format or draw it in a higher resolution package. Either that or change the settings in the package you are now using so that it is readable when exported. Try downloading your own posts and see if you can read them.

Regards, Vortex1

Magluvin

Quote from: Sequental.9 on September 04, 2016, 06:48:51 PM
You can do amazing things with this ! It can bond metal without heat or even a mark ! It all depends on if you know the periodic codes and how to use them ? I have given you a lot to think about !

Don't miss use this toy !

Regards S9

The thing is, we cannot do anything with that. There is virtually ZERO description of the circuit. It is unusable as is. You gave nothing.

And the UFO chart that is unreadable is still unreadable. Vortex asked for a readable version but you just ignore the request and continue with more other nonsense.. So now its time to ignore you. That is the respect you deserve, as you ignore us, again and again. ;) Soon Vortex will fall away and you will be gone soon enough.

Now, Ive had it. Now I am closer to agreeing with Tinmans first post. You dont answer questions. You are not bringing out any circuits for the variac, like you said you would. What gives?

For now Im not going to pursue this any further. Its so far all cryptic and not showing us anything of understandable value, compared to what you said in your first post. I did the 9s on audacity. I listened to it on my sound system. Then I aligned the peaks, of which you didnt show us how to do. >:( It sounds exactly the same as without alignment. ::)

Then you just keep making claims of ALL the unrealistic things we can do, but no complete ways of doing so.

Im done. This will just go on like this, I have to assume. One big huge distraction from other threads that actually have quality substance. So its probable that is why you are here. To distract. And I heavily doubt you will prove otherwise.

Mags

Vortex1

Quote from: Sequental.9 on September 04, 2016, 05:58:20 PM
Hi vortex I am still having problems with your email ? 3 out of 5 times the email is not received ? can you confirm you have received the schematic ?   
Regards
S9

I have received something, but I wouldn't call it a schematic. More like a pictorial drawing with only two connections to the variac and is cryptic to me, besides being unreadable from low resolution. You should post it here for comments and so that others can see it and verify if it is my computer or not that is the problem.

Maybe just start posting everything here if email is a problem.

Regards
Vortex1

MasterPlaster