Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Open letter from James Randi to Steorn

Started by shruggedatlas, November 20, 2007, 11:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omnibus

Doctor No

Quote from: neptune on December 29, 2010, 02:51:32 PM
Randi specifically states that all applicants GO TO HIM at their own expense , so I figure my £1 is safe .
I think, Herr Randi is not so randy on free energy. But ok, do You know his ZIP? I can send him sthg more powerful. He shouldn^t oversee 50 kT blitz of free energy over his head. Em i right?;-]

TinselKoala

Quote from: Omnibus on December 29, 2010, 01:47:27 PM
You always told everyone who asked that there was nothing unusual about the OCMPMM and in the same breath you claimed that it had continued spinning for seven (7) hours without input of external energy. The first part (your blabber about what's unusual) can be ignored but the second part (the device spinning for 7 hours without external energy input) no one could replicate. Do you still claim the device you showed was spinning for 7 hours without external energy input?
In the first place I think you have me confused with someone else. In the second place, I have examined the blow-by-blow data report that alsetalokin posted on the Steorn forum, live, every few minutes during the seven-hour run, and the RPM versus time graph shows a very slow decrease in the RPM up until a rather quick dropoff at the very end. There is nothing inconsistent with the behaviour of conventional devices in this behaviour, just as alsetalokin explained. As I recall, however, YOU, Omnibus, at the time, fully endorsed the OCMPMM as proof of your particular SMOT-like overunity conjectures.
Now that I think about it, maybe that was alsetalokin's point. He did, after all, direct the initial posting of the famous video directly at you, and once you had seen it, he removed it from YT, IIRC.

As for your videos, ostensibly replicating Steorn's device, they are nothing but nuissance and also should be ignored out of hand.
Ignore them then. Sean McCarthy and Steorn don't.
@Omega_0, on the other hand, showed extensive studies of the energy balance on a Steorn-type motor and the results confirmed almost exactly the run of the energy-time curves Steorn presented which is indeed an indication of OU behavior. @Omega_0 is the first to confirm independently Steorn's claims.
I will be very interested in seeing Omega's self-powered motor running then. I'm sure he'll have it working....SOON.

I repeat for the masses: My Orbette reproduces ALL the behaviours exhibited by Steorn as "proof" of their overunity effect, and also demonstrates several of the effects they have claimed but have NOT demonstrated such as battery recharging and powering an external load.
And I will also emphasize another thing: I have made no claims about the TOTAL energy balance of my device. I have demonstrated that in motors of this type the magnetic coupling to the rotor is so poor that very little of the total input power can make it to the rotor at all.... and I have also demonstrated that a rotor with the dimensions and bearings of a Steorn Orbo only needs to be supplied with a few milliWatts, if that much, to turn continuously at a typical 1000 RPM. These, no matter what else anyone may believe about anything, are incontrovertible facts that apply to Orbos everywhere, mine, Steorn's, JLN's and I'll wager to Omega's as well. I would be very happy to be shown data that refutes me on this major point..... and I'll be waiting a long time.
All this and more is demonstrated in my videos of the Orbettes and my analyses of the Steorn motor.
So, Omnibus, if you have some specific point to dispute in some specific video of mine, I would be happy to hear about it. Meanwhile, like I said, you really should stop lying and misrepresenting me and my work.

Omnibus

You should not push your wasteful videos to the masses as something they should see, having something to do with Steorn. It has nothing to do with Steorn, it's a waste of bandwidth and, like I said, should be ignored out of hand. Also, don't tell @Omega_0 what to do. He knows better than, you. He has reproduced Steorn claims independently and for that he doesn't need to show a self-sustaining device. There is science, there is scientific methid and argumentation and producing a self-sustaining device is not part of the argumentation. It's good to have it. Like I said, that should be everybody's main goal here but that's because of societal reasons, not because of science justification. For a scientist, well done experiments such as those of Steorn, repeated independently by @Omega_0, are convincing enough that the device is an OU device to the best of the existing instrumentation, even if it isn't a self-sustaining one.

Also, you @TinselKoala(@alsetalokin) should stop lying that you have seen the OCMPMM rotate for seven hours without an external energy input. Furthermore, you should stop lying that if a device such as that one rotates for 7 hours without external energy input, it is not unusual. Stop perpetrating that scam of yours. If you disagree that it's a scam show this device and have independent parties replicate it and have it run for 7 hours without input energy. Otherwise just stop lying. Stop your scam.

Doctor No

Rotating itself for even 24 H is nothing important. It is important only, when in this time we can have additional (free) energy to: propel sthg. else, for heat, flying or cure (this is the simpliest and most effective as i found myself.All in all, health is most costly. Em i right?;-)).