Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Temperature differences converted to electric...

Started by FreeEnergy, November 22, 2007, 03:52:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hansvonlieven

Sorry guys, have a relative in hospital, so not much time for posting.

Talk to you later

PS: She is getting much better.

Hans
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

Koen1

well I did a little searching and I cannot find an actual producer for the "Varicond" nonlinear capacitors...
It appears mr. Zaev used original Russian Variconds in his device.

Does anyone know where to obtain Variconds or similar nonlinear ferroelectric capacitors?

If nobody knows where to get them, perhaps we can figure out a way to make some relatively simple nonlinear capacitors ourselves?

It seems to me that rather than absorbing the excess heat input and converting it to electrical potential (which is what happens in 'normal' thermocouples where the positive energy difference between hot and cool metal is exploited and therefore only works within a specific temperature range and with an excess of heat which can 'sink' away into the cooler metal), we may want to actually absorb the heat energy in an active way, "sucking" the heat out of the air. This appears to be what the Zaev array does: the activity of the electric charges deposited on and removed from the capacitors according to his circuit and setup appears to stimulate energy absorption in the form of environmental heat, which shows up as additional charge in the output. An active over unity heat sucker device. :)

Sounds like it may be very worthwile to build a version.
I was actually considering building a simplified array first in order to test it. If it does indeed work, then why not build a proper air cooling unit based on the principle? In summer I could sit in a nicely cooled room, working on my computer that runs on the energy produced by the air cooler. for example. ;)
And just imagine the advantages in a hot climate! Can you just see the desert nomads sitting in their airconditioned tents, watching football on a tv powered by their air cooler?
In a period of global warming, this might just be the thing we need...

And of course there's a few other ideas that have bobbed up in my mind...
Imagine we take a 'normal' thermocouple, and we paint the hot metal black and leave it in the sun. We also take the cold metal, and we hook it up to the Zaev array (either directly, or through some form of efficient heat exchanger), so that the metal can be actively cooled by the Zaev array. Now we take the output generated by the thermocouple and feed it into the Zaev array. The Zaev array should now actively lower the thermocouples cold metal temp, thereby theoretically increasing the efficientcy of the thermocouple a little. And the energy output of the array should be higher than the input, so we now have output from a thermocouple powering a heat convertor cooling the thermocouple and outputting more than was put in.
Now if someone feels the need to do a proper energy calculation on this, I would be much obliged. :)

hansvonlieven

Quote from: FreeEnergy on November 27, 2007, 05:15:23 AM
Quote from: hansvonlieven on November 26, 2007, 06:12:20 PM
My answer was in response to a general statement made. The device contradicts this.

By using a liquid in the bird that volatilises below zero and if you used something other than water in the glass, yes it would.

Hans von Lieven

ok thanks, so what kind of liquid(s) would be good to use for the inside and outside of the bird?

also what do you think of sealing the bird inside a high ceiling container, and at the top have a sponge so that the liquid drips down back to the "drinking water"?

G'day Free,

I think this is what you want an answer for.

I'll answer the last question first. You only want a small amount of liquid to adhere to the top. The device relies on evaporation for its cooling effect. If you have surplus liquid there the surface of the liquid will evaporate and pull heat from the rest of the liquid first rather than from the bulb. This is not what you want.

As to what kind of liquids one might use is totally dependent on the environment in which the device operates, ambient temperature being the key factor.

Hans von Lieven

FreeEnergy

Quote from: hansvonlieven on December 01, 2007, 12:24:15 AM
Quote from: FreeEnergy on November 27, 2007, 05:15:23 AM
Quote from: hansvonlieven on November 26, 2007, 06:12:20 PM
My answer was in response to a general statement made. The device contradicts this.

By using a liquid in the bird that volatilises below zero and if you used something other than water in the glass, yes it would.

Hans von Lieven

ok thanks, so what kind of liquid(s) would be good to use for the inside and outside of the bird?

also what do you think of sealing the bird inside a high ceiling container, and at the top have a sponge so that the liquid drips down back to the "drinking water"?

G'day Free,

I think this is what you want an answer for.

I'll answer the last question first. You only want a small amount of liquid to adhere to the top. The device relies on evaporation for its cooling effect. If you have surplus liquid there the surface of the liquid will evaporate and pull heat from the rest of the liquid first rather than from the bulb. This is not what you want.

As to what kind of liquids one might use is totally dependent on the environment in which the device operates, ambient temperature being the key factor.

Hans von Lieven

what liquid works best with temperature below zero if any?

hansvonlieven

First of all the question is why would you want to do it, and how low is the bottom temperature we are talking about.

Hans von Lieven