Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Energie Libre, new research group formed, from Butch

Started by Butch LaFonte, June 29, 2005, 08:32:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Butch LaFonte

Hi all,
I have formed a research group and Sky Agnitti has rebuilted my site (butchlafonte.com) and given the name Energie Libre to the group.
As you have figured out I'm sure, it's French for Free Energy.
I named it that because of my love of the French language and also in recognition of Jean-Louis Naudin for his work in the area of free energy.
I will post when the site is up.
Thanks,
Butch LaFonte

TheOne

The motor idea is good but this will not work, only metal plate will not give enought push to push the other piece of metal, wath i see more
is to put magnet instead of metal, this will give more push, but need plastic around to not broke the magnet :)

Anyway even if that work, i think not, the speed will be really slow and this will not give that much current, and make terrible noise :)

I have made test on a "spiral motor" long time ago like your design, but with a stator with one magnet, that was working but stuck at the last magnet as well,
but probably this design "spiral motor" could be good for a pulse motor design, like only one magnet on the rotor, one coil at the end of the spiral to attack the magnet only at the end of the spiral, when attracked, release the current on the coil, the velocity of the rotor will continue on the next magnet until the end of the spiral and get more speed again and again with less current compared to a pulse motor, but with less torque, but good for generator purpose i guess

I am not an expert its just my opinion here :)

Anyway good luck with your motor, i hope you get good result!