Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Theoretical Gravity Wheel Design

Started by Imgoingnuts, November 23, 2007, 08:06:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Imgoingnuts

This would be the outer containment and stationary inner hub track design for those gears.

Imgoingnuts

Could someone tell me how fast the outer edge of the containment gear would be...

IF.  the motive gears were traveling at a speed of 1 revolution per second.
AND.   the central hub and the motive gears are 24 inches in diameter.
AND.   the outer containment is 4 inches wide

Please post your complete calculations for us all.
thanx.

Scott MacKay

Imgoingnuts

Any responses at all would seriously be appreciated.

AB Hammer

Looking at your diagram, I can't see any movement. But if you do have movement I see a balance and lack of movement due to friction. My apprentice came up with something like this but he learned that it just won't work. I have done many wheels now and have learned allot, and after you build a few you will learn as well that it isn't easy.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

Imgoingnuts

Please... if this design has been tried by someone else I would really like to know. I have searched and searched and I cannot find anything close to it. Better yet if you can prove to me it does not work that would be great too... it would save me the time and expense of building it. On the other hand if this design has any Merritt at all any support would be greatly appreciated.
thnx.

Scott MacKay