Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

OVERUNITY USING TWO PROVEN OSCILLATORS ??

Started by magnetman12003, November 26, 2007, 01:42:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magnetman12003

Hi Smoky2,

What did you use for your large ring magnet?  I used a 7 5/8 inch diameter ceramic ring magnet with a 4 1/2 inch diameter hole in the center. Two attacted together gave me a 1 1/2 inch total thickness. Someone on Ebay right now is selling similar large ceramic magnets in grade 8 which are very powerfull..

I found that the more powerfull this large ring magnet is the better the smaller spinner works.  The large hole in this ring means that the spinner will be able to travel in a larger circular fashion while spinning all the time.

Thinking on a much larger industrial scale lets say with FUTURE development this device concept can power itself:

One only has to put a fixed copper coil  cage all around either the moving large ring magnet or construct a wire coil cage all around a disk?? type of spinner magnet with many magnetic arms. The coil must be close and not touching either magnet.

We now not only have a motor setup but a means to extract electricity from it.  All wishfull thinking now but maybe possible??

Tom

sm0ky2

i have a 5-inch(OD) ring magnet (magnetron), the center hole is about 1 & 1/2" (ID)

the smaller ring magnet has an inner hold of about 1/2", the steel ball doesnt go into the hole, so it sits complteely on top. Its outer diameter is a little less than 3 inches.

it spins in a 4-5 inch circle under the larger magnet, mine is hard to keep it going with a purely back&forth motion, such as would be obtained from a swinging pendulum, but i can kind of see how you make it oscillate like that.

to keep mine spinning i have to kind of rock it in a circular motion. kind of a back and forth + front and back, as it goes around but it keeps spinning like crazy the whole time.

i think the smaller ring magnet is too large, or i need a bigger large magnet so the two work better together, but it demonstrates the basic principal
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

magnetman12003

Hi Smoky2,

My small spinner has a 1.25 inch diameter steel ball.  Two small ring magnets are attracted together and then I have a total thickness of 1 inch.

The diameter of the small rings are 2 1/8 inches  and the hole size is 7/8 inch

I experimented with many different ring magnets and different ball sizes to come up with the combination I am using.  Some combinations flat did not work and others very slowly or marginally.

It seems the larger and more powerfull top ring magnet worked the best for me with any spinner combination I tried. I have a smaller 6 and 4.5 inch diameter ring magnet I also tried. They did not perform as well.

You will definetely need to have the spinner travel in a larger circle so it cam travel around the swinging pendulum arm in a perfect circle all the while its spinning.  You can see that now.

Tom