Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

9/11 DEW / TV-Fakery Suppression Timeline

Started by CB_Brooklyn, November 27, 2007, 09:40:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BRAHMA

Regardless of whether or not this is a conspiracy or mass cover up, the United States Government was negligent in heeding the information about the attacks that was given to them from many credible sources with ample time to plan and counter the attacks. 

There are thousands in our prison system because their negligence caused a single death yet the negligence of a handful allowed 3000+ to perish and no one was even mildly reprimanded nor was a sufficient investigation made.

Believe what you will.  But you cant deny that our government could have done just a little bit more

shruggedatlas

What I am getting from everyone is that they feel the mainstream account is suspicious.  Fine.  I would not have bothered to post if that was all that was said.  Though I think you have not thought it through, fine, whatever.

However, when people put up ridiculous scenarious such as the DEW nonsense, and then others essentially say, "Hey, keep an open mind, it could be.  I can't disprove it,"  well I cannot resist.  I do fully support everyone's right to express their views, and I am essentially doing the same.

At the end of the day, a raised eyebrow is not going to get you anywhere.  At least at some point during the thought process, you have to come up with a reasonable scenario of why anyone would construct this conspiracy, given other alternatives.  I am not saying it would be impossible to stage it, but it would be nearly impossible to keep everyone's lips closed.  And whatever goal you put up, whether it is to invade Iraq, Afghanistan, strike against Al Queda, whatever, I can give you 10 other easier-to-pull-off and more effective plots (in terms of bloodshed and outrage).

Here are some:

* Truck bomb, like Oklahoma, but next to WTC and not at 8:30 but at 10 or 11 am (don't know why terrorists didn't try this themselves)
* Bombs inside the WTC with no planes involved.  Hell, this is totally plausible, since it was actually tried before.
* Blowing up a cruise ship
* Poisoning water supply
* Dirty bomb in major city

These are all things that are easy for the goverment or other insiders to do but difficult for 19 Arab people to do.  (Well, the truck bomb is not too hard.)  Al Queda does not have easy access required for most of the above, but the government or local persons might.

Really, think hard.  Come up with a scenario where staging 9/11 is the best option.  This is something that requires massive planning. At some point in the meeting, someone gotta say, "Wait a minute, why do we need to get all these people involved.  Planes, missiles, sattelites, real and fake victims, this is nuts.  We are going to get caught.  Lets just get 10 guys some fake passes, pay off a few WTC security people (and then kill them), and hide explosives in the supports of the WTC.  You do not even need explosives on every floor, just one floor, and the whole thing goes down.  And blow it at 10:00 am, when people are actually at work.  Then we can get 20,000 casualties from just one building.  More bang for the buck.  And we will leave subtle clues that Iraq, the country we actually want to invade, is behind it.

I hope I am getting my point across, but I suspect my words are falling on deaf ears.  But anyway, you certainly have a right to believe what you want.

HopeForHumanity

They've closed down the buildings before, it's very possible that they planted explosives in that time frame. I don't believe that anyone would search the building for explosives before they had a reason to do so. Now, my theory. Massive missle bombs built to look like planes. There fuel + there bombs = VERY LARGE FORCE. Notice I don't include who would build it, for the critics sake.

EDIT: The bomb is a massive cluster bomb, spreading the cluster verticly to cause a ripple effect like we see in the world trade center.
Ron Paul is internet overunity: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXnBZd4nyWk

WE MUST STOP THIS! Free energy is being surpressed because of it!

Cap-Z-ro

Compartmentalization - isolation - intimidation - conditioning...are the tools used in large scale deception.

Do not take my word for it - listen to someone in the field who knows - that would be former FBI Director Ted Gunderson for one - someone I would describe as a true american patriot.

The technique of mass public deception has been used any times before - and was developed by L. Straussberg sp and used as a model by the nazi's starting with the Reichstag fire.

Students of that ideology of deception include members of the Bush adm, Cheney and Rumsfeld to name 2 - toss into the mix Canadian PM Steven Harper - who endorses and perpetuates war instead of the humanitarian intervention canadians were once known for world wide.

I hear what the former insiders say - and I see what is going on around me - they are the only ones with consistent accounts - that make sense.

You can't turn your back on these credible people's accounts - we are all obligated to do our due diligence to get to the truth on serious matters of conflict.

Regards... 

*belated proof read

gaby de wilde

Quote from: shruggedatlas on December 01, 2007, 09:41:43 PM
What I am getting from everyone....

Oh, look you are clearly the wacko here?

Lets see you address the topic before you start talking about what thoughts you have about other people?

Lets see you in stead of attack people actually address the topic.

You are the one who ignorantly ignores the whole topic.

Lets take this one example at a time.

Here is one you have clearly ignored:

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on December 01, 2007, 09:12:40 PM..not one official has-or will address the unexplained demolition style collapse of building 7 - or for that matter the BBC's detailed coverage of its collapse...a full 20 minutes before it actually happened - the building was even shown in the background as their own reporter described the event - the BBC refuses comment - along with a laundry list of other glaring indicators that do not bear raising again.

Knowing the crime 20 min in advance does mean knowing the crime 20 min in advance.

It doesn't mean anything else.

Why do you not reply to the details?

Is it to complicated to call people nutcases when they are actually right about everything?

Is that it?

QuoteReally, think hard.  Come up with a scenario where staging 9/11 is the best option.  This is something that requires massive planning.

And under your nose they earn billions by executing this mass slaughter.

And what do you do?

You attack the people who want justice!!

THAT'S JUST AMAZING MAN!!

PFFFF !!!
blog  | papers | tech | inventors  | video