Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Understanding Radiant Energy & Tesla

Started by quantum1024, December 01, 2007, 03:29:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

I asked once what RE was and someone responded that it is the "negative side of electricity" - not a direct quote.

Is this correct?

From the video of Eric Dollard with a TMT in which he shows that copper is "attracted" to bulbs lit by RE, while the hand is expelled, and taking Francis Nipher's work in which he views conductors as a "positive column" (electrically speaking), and then compare this with the laws explained by Walter Russell:

QuotePositive charge attracts positive charge and expels negative discharge.

Negative discharge repels both negative discharge and positive charge.

Add all of this to the interpretation of Tesla's MT - that the ground connection is not negative, but is positive to the aerial capacitance (which is a virtal ground) and it appears that RE is "positive".

Now, this is by no means "difinitive", and may be totally wrong, so I open it for discussion...

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

hansvonlieven

Quotebelieve I said it before, but in case it slipped your mind, I will repeat it here.  I spend my time immersed in the works of those who knew the source.  Russell, Tesla, and Keely, are three names on a really short list of individuals who knew the source.

Yes Erfinder, and all three got their ideas from Helmholtz. Now here is a guy worthy of study.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

Grumpy

The electrical theory of Helmholtz required longitudinal waves, and an ether.  Tesla thought very highly of him.

Eric Dollard ran across a few things in his work the he stated "defied analysis".  I think he did all he could do and that this amounts to proving that Tesla's statements are correct (like you stated) and that we have much to learn about electricity.  As far as I know, he never defined RE or electricity -  at least not adequately.  I think Eric sought to understand Tesla's work and shared his findings - typical engineering approach to some degree. You are correct that he added to in some instances - specifically in reference to the e"qual weight of the primary and secondary" - which Eric changed to "equal surface area".  Had Tesla required "equal surface area", he would have stated it!   

So, the question is, what would equal masses provide that surface areas would not?  If you view mass as "potential energy" this may indicate that Tesla was working with something more "fundamental" than surface area and skin effects!  How is "matter" made manifest? What is "mass"?
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

quantum1024

Update  :o

@ erfinder - Thanks a bunch! iou one for pointing me in the right direction.  ;)  I wish I was 20 years younger and 40 years smarter, But i'll bet i'm still better looking! LOL ::)

@ Grumpy - Thank you for the informative insights and brief humor!

@ ZPE - I agree that B&B is overrated and ect.. I loved the pulse motors thought, also adams and konzen. Got me started...first start and all that...Perhaps you could explain your sentence...

QuoteBottom line: there is nothing magical about an inductive kickback, aside from it's apparent ability to elicit a RE effect. 

What is the RE effect you are referring to? please elaborate!

Update: Holy Crap, I replace my reality and substitute it with Tesla. My aching brain ;D

Thanks Again!

armagdn03

My my erfinder! you have been buisy!

@tesla, russel, and others quoted---

-------brilliant, we must all spend more time conversing with you---------
I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.