Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

gravito-magnetic ( Imris Pavel patent CZ9401781 !)

Started by Drannom, December 02, 2007, 11:33:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mondrasek

When I see one of these wheels that look overbalanced I do one simple test first.  Count the number of weights on the "heavy" side of the axel and on the "light" side of the axel.  In broli's wonderful sim you can see 21 weights on the light side and 19 weights on the heavy side.  So while you have more distance on average from center on the heavy side you have less mass.  Torque = mass x distance.

Heavy side average distance from axel = slightly longer than light side
Heavy side average mass = slightly less than light side
Light side average distance from axel = slightly less that heaby side
Light side average mass = slightly more than light side

It is balanced on both sides.

Drannom

Quote from: mondrasek on July 25, 2008, 03:18:38 PM
When I see one of these wheels that look overbalanced I do one simple test first.  Count the number of weights on the "heavy" side of the axel and on the "light" side of the axel.  In broli's wonderful sim you can see 21 weights on the light side and 19 weights on the heavy side.  So while you have more distance on average from center on the heavy side you have less mass.  Torque = mass x distance.

Heavy side average distance from axel = slightly longer than light side
Heavy side average mass = slightly less than light side
Light side average distance from axel = slightly less that heaby side
Light side average mass = slightly more than light side

It is balanced on both sides.

very well, so what are you thinking of the gravito-magnetic wheel overbalance by magnets ?

Master in alum pyramid growing crystals at http://youtube.com/user/Cristallerie

mondrasek

@ Drannom,

Sorry, but I didn't easily find the description/explanation (in English) of that one.  Is item #28 supposed to be some kind of conductive material to disrupt the repulsive force of the magnet pairs (31 + 31')?

M.

lancaIV

Hallo "Drannom",
my response was not against yourself, but nor you neither other can get actually more detailed
information about the cooperation between me and Dr. Imris !
Also what I will say is that this work is not "the end of pipe" ,
the technology let get resolution for many problems !

If you are interested : from the "Neurophone"(Patrick Flanagan) as emissior , to something like an
Neuro-Matrix-Transmuter ( "passive" MRI/MRA to "aktive" MRI/MRA ).
Inside this technology the publicated thinking from inventors like :
Siegfried Stargard
Dr. Helmut Reichelt
Manfred Gregor
Klaus Rassbach
and finally : Erich Bieramperl

Sincerely
CdL

Drannom

Quote from: mondrasek on July 26, 2008, 06:01:31 PM
@ Drannom,

Sorry, but I didn't easily find the description/explanation (in English) of that one.  Is item #28 supposed to be some kind of conductive material to disrupt the repulsive force of the magnet pairs (31 + 31')?

M.

Hello i never find explanation in french either

i understand that wheel a way that can be wrong, but all seem so simple , magnets between two metal plates (28) loose power and the spring move the magnet, when magnets leave those two metal plates they regain their force and move the spring back (compress) by the force of magnet

the stress by going out the two plates (top) in equal to the stress when they enter (6 oclock), smooth rotation

so easy that it must be ok, why some genious like Imris Pavel patented it ? not for such a joke

one day me or another will reproduce it and find out why not ?

And thank you LancalV, i respect you, and after all we have all we need to proceed, it was patent in 1995 so i imagine is free for everyone to use that wondering wheel

Master in alum pyramid growing crystals at http://youtube.com/user/Cristallerie