Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Simple Working Overunity Device!

Started by omnispace, December 02, 2007, 11:54:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

omnispace

But for WiTricity, I'm fairly certain they were using sine waves (AC).  I'm hitting the transmitter with short, quick pulses (RF) and "tapping" it into resonance.  Isn't the pulse, the sharp gradient, considered the basis for all radiant energy?  I hope to far exceed that 40% efficiency someday.  My first goal is around 90% efficiency.  Then we'll see if it can be pushed "over the edge" and become overunity.

omnispace

New development: I increased the capacitance of both coils using sheets of aluminum foil connected to one end of each.  Now I can light the LED without touching anything, with the secondary coil and its foil an inch or two away from the primary.  I tried a sine wave, but that does not provide enough power to light the LED.  Only the square wave or pulse can light it at this distance.

I now realize this thread is in the wrong forum.  I thought it might be an OU transformer, but it is definitely a radio (radiant?) transmission device, and probably belongs in the "Tesla technology" category.

My next step is to shorten the rise/fall time of the pulse, perhaps using a MOSFET and driver.  I also plan to look into making the coil self-resonate so I don't have to mess with the frequency at all.

Mr. Teslonian

Dear omnispace,

It would be nice if could let us know what happened to your experiment. Sorry I am asking after 7 years.

--- Mr. Teslonian

mscoffman

Incase anyone is still confused. The signal generator has low impedance to ground because it is plugged into a utility outlet
(not shown) So the signal generator can be thought of as driving a dipole antenna. There is both capacitive and magnetic coupling
which is the definition of a radio wave. There will be mutual resonance because of the LC will be the same on both coils
because of the comparable number of turns. The only thing we can guarantee is that there is a inverse radius squared
interaction between the coil circuits. So if you double the distance between the antennas the interaction will drop off to 1/4.
This guarantees that the radio signal quickly proceeds into the microvolt range over reasonable distances. In effect Tesla lost
the war between him and Sarnof. Tesla wanted to use radio for transmitting energy while Sarnof wanted it for transmitting
intelligence. FDM vs TDM.