Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Simple Working Overunity Device!

Started by omnispace, December 02, 2007, 11:54:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

omnispace

Quote from: Koen1 on December 03, 2007, 10:12:16 AM
Sorry but I'm not following... may be missing something here...

you're pumping 30V pulses into a coil at freqs over 1.7MHz,
and getting out 1V AC at what freq?
In any case, it sounds like you're getting 1V that pulses the LED... If you would connect 2 LEDs, one p-n and the other n-p, to the same
wire terminals of the secondary, you would rectify the AC and the LEDs would blink in turn, wouldn't they?
But still, if we're measuring 1V AC and that is powering the LEDs,
would you not be much better off pumping your 30V pulses directly into the LED?

Seems to me you're still using quite a lot of power to get out very little...

I'm not sending in 30V pulses.  I'm sending in about 1.5V pulses, and the resonance of the first coil is changing this into a 30V sine wave.

The sine wave is somehow induced in the second coil, but due to losses of transmission it is reduced to about 1V.  The frequency on the second coil matches the frequency on the first coil.

The LEDs should blink in turn, yes, but I wouldn't really be able to see it blinking.  It is blinking on and off 1.7 million times per second.

I'm really learning a lot through this experiment.  I'm a senior in Electrical Engineering and they just don't teach us about this RF stuff at my university.

Koen1

You see, I told you I wasn't following ;)

Yeah weird eh, I also noticed that my university electrodynamics books said very little on RF and related stuff...
I was lucky enough to find an old 1950s textbook on radio waves and transmission circuits, which helped me out a lot back in the day.
But it would be nice if they'd teach this in high schools or college... seems to me you've missed something if you don't know at least some about it...

anyways, how much are you getting out extra compared to your input?
You said a little but how much is that?

Grumpy

what happens if you connect the aluminum core to the signal ground of the freq gen, but still keep the circuit open?
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

omnispace

I got 1 VAC out, with about a -5 mV DC bias.  And enough current to light the LED.  I haven't measure the input or output power, if that's what you're asking for.

I did try grounding the core when I was first trying to resonate the primary coil by itself.  That didn't seem to have any noticeable effect though.  I was also checking for any kind of significant voltage developed on the core (for TPU application), but was unable to get anything more than some weak noisy signal.

I don't think I mentioned this yet, but the reason I set this thing up was to try to recreate the MIT "WiTricity" effect.  It was only when I saw the huge gain on the primary coil that I thought "hmm...overunity?".

Grumpy

"magnetically coupled resonance"

"WiTricity" is 40% efficient and directional - doesn't sound very good.

I believe Tesla worked with this at one point and considered it worthless since it was electromagnetic.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards