Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The secret to overunity

Started by Captcaveman4201, December 04, 2007, 08:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

The more I hear from Stephen Greer the more suspicious I am becoming.

Initially, according to him, he started up the 'Disclosure Project' in response to a public concern, in the wake of what has been called planned blackouts in the US, several years ago.

This organization was struck to force the US government to release the free energy technology reportedly back engineered from alien crafts, including the Roswell crash.

Now he is trying to "protect" this technology for licensing purposes.

It would seem his current interest is in conflict with his stated interest.

Am I missing something here?

Why would someone of his implied insight fail to realize that open sourcing such a technology would change the entire world - essentially making everyone rich???

Regards...

Captcaveman4201

i guess it depends on what your definition of rich is.. i believe that the richer man doesn't need money at all.

Cap-Z-ro

My point exactly...with free energy technology money would be unnecessary - everyone would have equal potential.

What a different world it would be.

Regards...

bosr

@CZR
Greer says that he is not against open source but leaves that to the individual inventor.  His assumptions are that by mass producing working models on a grand scale and introducing them to the retail sector it will circumvent suppression.

I'm a skeptic as well but you gotta admire his persistence and it sounds like he has some serious financial backing so it'll be interesting to see how far he gets.

Cap-Z-ro

Hey bosr,

Ordinarily I wouldn't have thought twice about this endeavor - but I recently heard or read something Greer said that made me comment in another thread as t whether he was being an obstacle to technological advancement.

Prior to that I had sung his praises for years re the Disclosure Project.

I've seen enough that nothing surprises me anymore.

Regards...