Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I HAVE ACHIEVED OVERUNITY

Started by noblefuse, December 11, 2007, 10:15:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nightlife

noblefuse, I don?t think you realize what you have actually done or how your output was achieved. I am glad you have achieved what you have and I hope you can figure a way to properly utilize what you achieved. Over unity was not achieved, it may seem like it because you got more energy out then you personally put in but you cant see the energy received that made up the difference. You have built a very powerful frequency receiver that was able to compress the frequency that can be utilized as a power source. Now you just need to find the most efficient way to utilize it.

Good job and think real hard about what I said. On the other note, be careful who you talked to about this because many have disappeared and or been killed over these types of devises.

hansvonlieven

Look what I found on this guy's website. This is just a small sample, there are pages and pages of it. He thinks he is the new messiah.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

nightlife

hansvonlieven, LOL, are you serious?

Water contains iron and if enough electricity is forced into a pool of water with a iron content, it will create a arc because electricity is attracted to iron. The only reason we don?t see lightning hit water very often is because water doesn't contain high enough levels to attract it.

Do I have to explain what plasma is and it?s affects? LOL

The more I come across these scenarios, the more I am convinced my theory is 100% correct.

hansvonlieven

Yep, serious,

check it out   http://www.noblefuse.com/noblefuse.pdf  He is on a mission from God to form a world government called SEMITICA (can you believe it) with God as the head of state.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

positron

Hans, "religion" can happen even to the brightest of men, i don't want to get deeper into that issue at this point.

It appears that this man is aiming at creating a continous process out of what was achieved at Sandia labs a while ago. They measured overunity in som shots of their Z-pinch. Repeatedly. It really happened. It even went mainstream. I am not aware of any follow-up of this. Anybody? Basically they discharged a big capacitor battery into a thin iron wire. Magnetic pinch, plasma channel..

At first glance it seems a little wild to even consider 245 megavolts continous voltage across a plasma channel. That would require SOME input power and a heck of insulation. Wow! However, common sense is not very useful when to many variables are in the extreme. I can not rule this out on a knowledge basis. What is the impedance of a plasma channel in a hefty magnetic squeeze in the gigahertz range? I'm very far from qualified to answer that. Anybody?