Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla Towers?

Started by farleft, December 15, 2007, 07:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

farleft

What was the idea that Tesla was using behind the towers?  Electrical distrubution?  I tried to find it ont the web, but w/ over 700 patents, I wasen't getting anywhere. Is it correct That J.P. Morgan had them destroyed once he found out that this "new electrical distribution" couldn't be "metered"?

I Wish Us All The Best!
               FarLeft

Moab

Tesla found after the colorado experiments. That he could send voltage via the ground (earth). When he went back to Newyork. he begsn to work on wordanclyff. The tower you speak of. After JP found out the true purpose of the tower he stopped funding it. Tesla went broke trying to finish it. Many years later he found he didnt need a tower at all. This was the worlds first TPU, The story goes he and his nephew put the device in a car, and drove all around Newyork state. no transmitter was involved. There are many links in these forums on the subject. Keeley.net has some good reads as well. Happy studying. You have a long road ahead of you.But it will be worth every minute you spend learning of such a great inventer. sorry i dont have tome right now to post them.

Moby.

farleft

Moab,
   Thank you for the info!! I watched the movies on Tesla, they were very helpfull, of coarse it inspired more questions then I started with. :) Hopefully that just shows that my brain is working!  If I may, can I as you about the TPU that I read about on this forum?  What is a TPU? and is related to the gatering of electricty via the air around us?

I Wish US All The Best!!
          FarLeft

Rosphere

I wonder what the Japanese are up to these days...

2200kV DC Generator
http://www.fujikura.co.jp/00/r_and_d/ei/ene_sys.html