Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I have a working shuman resonance circuit for sale

Started by magnetman777, December 16, 2007, 04:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super God

It's times like this when I wish I could just synthesize some tubes and wire and just experiment away, but money is still scarce!  Argh, I asked for the circuit, so maybe someday I'll toy around with it if I wind up buying it.  It should be cool to transmit power or interrupt waves or interrupt transmitted power waves or whatever.  Interrupt the interrupted waves.  Yup.  I'm sleepy.
>9000

hakware

Do you accept paypal? 25 bux is really quite minimal if you have some groovy info.

otto

Hello all,

I think Im dreaming. I have a nightmare.

Otto

AhuraMazda

otto

Hello AM,

you and a lot of people are reading what magnetman wrote.

He has a vibration at the Schumann frequency. Fine. I have it also with a 245kHz + a frequency in the range of 10 - 50kHz. So what.

He has a clue: to use a high or better to say a higher voltage from a power supply. Fine. He didnt read my post that Im using 24V and I want to use 250DC from a power supply like the voltage for a tubes plate and the current is the same for 12VDC or 24VDC or.....

Sms batteries would go dead after 1 hour and this is the reason nobody saw his device working longer!!!......

Yes, SM is a fraud and I have worked for almost 2 years so somebody can say to me that Im on a wrong way.

But be sure, Im on a right way!!!!

AM, I know youre a good, clever guy but I was told, like the other people, that we have to use HIGH frequencies......

Otto

I hope I dont have to discuss here deeper what Im thinking and doing with my TPU.