Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

2007=2012 HOW IS THAT FOR A SURPRISE

Started by innovation_station, December 17, 2007, 12:33:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hansvonlieven

Well, since we are all going to go under in just a few days we might as well close this forum down and stop our research.

Let's just find a tart somewhere and tons of booze and drugs and spend our last remaining days in utter debauchery.

Get real guys. this is all shit!

The world began in 4004 BC  Yeah, sure.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

bourne

Hi everyone,

You need to watch the first part ofhttp://zeitgeistmovie.com/ for an explanation of the truth behind the "End Days".

The Mayans had a different understanding of the same 'piece' of time leading up to 2012 (yes that's right!! Not bible induced fear)

Firstly watch this talk by Ian Lungold (it is in about a dozen parts)
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=2914380519133886984&q=Ian+Lungold-Welcome+To+Evolution%282012+Mayan+Calendar%29pt&total=39&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

I downloaded it as a bit torrent about 2 months ago, then had a look at his web site and signed up for the news letter.
I have received a few since then mostly lists of dates of talks etc.

The same weekend my first Bedini machine spun for the first time I received this;
QuoteNovember 23, 2007

8 - Serpent (Chicchan)

Hello Friends of Mayan Majix,

I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving!

1) Monday Nov. 19th began the 5th Night of the Galactic Cycle. These are the times when I really miss Ian and his ability to fill us in on what he felt we would be encountering this new cycle on the Mayan Calendar. What I can do is tell you the dates of the last 5th Night (of the Planetary cycle) - December 21, 1932 September 6, 1952 and encourage you to do what Ian would do and look at the historical events that occurred during that time and perhaps it will help in understanding the cycle we are now entering. I was recently looking thru a book of Ian's which he used in his research called "The Time tables of Technology" (ISBN 0-671-76918-9).

Some key events that occurred during this time period include: the depression, RCA demonstrates the first TV, Color photography is developed, Microwaves are discovered, the first rocket launched in Germany, WWII, the Atomic bomb, Roswell UFO event, the first computers developed (Z1 and ENIAC), the scanning electron microscope is developed, the first transistors is developed, the atomic clock is introduced, the first supersonic airplane is flown (X-1), video tape recorder (VTR) developed, the US explodes its first thermonuclear device (H-Bomb).

2) I was sent an interesting article written by a Celesttina in Nelson. B.C. who shares her thoughts on the
5th Night of the Galactic Cycle. You can read it at this address: http://mayanmajix.com/art3339.html

We had just entered the 5th Night and look at all the technological advancements that have happened in previous 5th nights.
It sort of blew me away.

For those on this forum who have been working very hard to find their particular answer to their particular problem, chin up its just around the corner ;)

@ Hans
Quote from: hansvonlieven on December 17, 2007, 01:05:34 PM

Let's just find a tart somewhere and tons of booze and drugs and spend our last remaining days in utter debauchery.

You mean your not already doing that ! !  You should get out more. Or come and live in the south of England, thats a normal working day for some :D ;)

Remember Bill Hicks said "Its only a ride"

You can't stop the planets spinning.....

There is but one true power in the Universe... that which we call Love. Todays present label and conspicuously absent from our named guardians tool kit.

starcruiser

Keep on Keeping on is my thought. If the end comes what can you do to stop it? OR if IS is right then its the new age, what if Ron Paul kicks it off? loads of what if's eh??
Regards,

Carl

bourne

@ starcruiser

I like what if's, it gives the impression that you or I might make a difference.

Far better than "This is how it is".

Reminds me of school text books

And the sad approximation we call "the news"
There is but one true power in the Universe... that which we call Love. Todays present label and conspicuously absent from our named guardians tool kit.

supersam

@is,

quote from jesus christ, king james version, "no man knows the day nor the hour", what makes you think that the idiots that you are listening to have a clue?

lol
sam