Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HERE IS YOUR FREE ENERGY. HANDLE WITH CARE.

Started by 0ne, December 19, 2007, 06:23:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pese

Quote from: 0ne on December 19, 2007, 09:01:27 PM
The Earth, and the Sun and the Stars are "radio" transmitters.

Shure , but you cant receive this Radiation (including his power) with this
crystal set receivers !.

Not one of the usual receiving coils can used for  earth stars sun radiations.
Als the Rectifier-Diode is als used to transfers mycro to milliwatts (max) to the earphone.
(Usually about 1Volt AC to an 2000 Ohm Earephon-Set.
(Crystac -earphone set , with higher impedances , give better results (higher efficient)

Pese
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

0ne

Let me explain...

You people are not thinking deep enough. The concept of a crystal radio reciever, and how it is working, is what you need to advance on. Then you will have lightning at your finger tips.

I don't exactly use a crystal radio, I use the concept. I also don't even use a crystal, or diode for the "detector". Because that is actually cutting away half the power. My capacitor looks like a U magnet with a keeper and two coils on the sides. One coil to the antenna, the other to coil to the ground. When you find the right resonance, those coils load magnetism into the U loop with a keeper, and it is trapped there for all existance. When you want the power, take the keeper off, and get ready to catch the magnetism that rushes out of the loop and into the nearest coil.

I can't tell you more, or I could be in danger.

Read this though, it will help you.

http://www.midnightscience.com/howxtal.html#Radio%20Wave%20Electricity

wattsup

@pese

(@one beat me to the punch but here goes anyways.)

Having the utmost respect for your knowledge in such matters would be an understatement. I know you know about this and very very well indeed.

Maybe we are taking what @One has suggested too litterally in the sense that he is not talking about making power with radio waves as per say. He is only  giving an example that we can grasp here at this stage.

If you can comprehend the vastness of the solar power required to make all plant life grow on this planet and compute this into a wattage value, it would be tremendous. Now this energy that plants use, we are now using with solar panels. Great. And we have accepted this to be a new fact of our daily lives. The solar panel is an accepted form of receiving energy, dare I say - FOR FREE, although the panels themselves cost money, we know. But there is a new solar panel comming that is simply painted onto a surface. You will paint your house exterior with this and it will produce energy.

So if such forms of energy can be captured, why not other forms?

I mean, deep down inside your gut, do you really believe that what we have today will only be as such forever, and that we will not discover other forms of energy capture that will make the tools we use today simply play things. I am sure you have faith in the future and in new discoveries.

This is the basis we push ourselves otherwise what is the point. Let's all go back home and not worry about the future and just keep doing what we are doing until this Earth decides we are no longer welcome.

No, I am sure there is in your mind some answers, some hope, some effort to see the impossible come true. And the way to do this is by looking at things not in the manner that "it is not possible'", but more in terms of "it would be possible if". It is the IF we want to know about and learn about.

hansvonlieven

You are of my set Gustav  :D

When we were kids, every boy that was into science had three things, a Meccano set (Maerklin in Germany) a chemistry set and a crystal radio (self built, of course with air condenser and Galena crystal) It is a pity one does not see this anymore. I still have a Meccano set which I use for prototyping ideas  ;D

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

pese

Quote from: wattsup on December 20, 2007, 02:43:19 PM
@pese

(@one beat me to the punch but here goes anyways.)

Having the utmost respect for your knowledge in such matters would be an understatement. I know you know about this and very very well indeed.

Maybe we are taking what @One has suggested too litterally in the sense that he is not talking about making power with radio waves as per say. He is only  giving an example that we can grasp here at this stage.

If you can comprehend the vastness of the solar power required to make all plant life grow on this planet and compute this into a wattage value, it would be tremendous. Now this energy that plants use, we are now using with solar panels. Great. And we have accepted this to be a new fact of our daily lives. The solar panel is an accepted form of receiving energy, dare I say - FOR FREE, although the panels themselves cost money, we know. But there is a new solar panel comming that is simply painted onto a surface. You will paint your house exterior with this and it will produce energy.

So if such forms of energy can be captured, why not other forms?

I mean, deep down inside your gut, do you really believe that what we have today will only be as such forever, and that we will not discover other forms of energy capture that will make the tools we use today simply play things. I am sure you have faith in the future and in new discoveries.

This is the basis we push ourselves otherwise what is the point. Let's all go back home and not worry about the future and just keep doing what we are doing until this Earth decides we are no longer welcome.

No, I am sure there is in your mind some answers, some hope, some effort to see the impossible come true. And the way to do this is by looking at things not in the manner that "it is not possible'", but more in terms of "it would be possible if". It is the IF we want to know about and learn about.
Shure , an part ,  is right.
BUT it is not free energy, this comes from transmitters that "consume. Kilowatt and Megawatts, also it an Radio receiver take only mycrowatts
and less - Any energy that is "zapped -free-" was powered out from transmitter
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...