Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HERE IS YOUR FREE ENERGY. HANDLE WITH CARE.

Started by 0ne, December 19, 2007, 06:23:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mapsrg

As far as free energy is concerned from radio sources the nearest  source is the sun but Tesla referred to the earth as nothing more than a large capacitor so maybe there is a frequency that with a certain coil will transmit energy?Is it the space between the earth and the ionosphere or that of the earth and the magnetosphere or the sun?

crash_uni8

Telsa could have gotten free energy from the ionosphere but he realized that our Alpha brain waves are at 6-8 herzts and the ionosphere resonates at the same frequency, which i guess could be used for mind control or worse..
i think it's called scalar waves....

Koen1

what are you talking about?
So you think "scalar waves" are normal em waves at a frequency between 6 to 8 hertz, which correspond with both our alpha brain waves and the resonant frequency of the ionosphere?
Are you kidding?

First of all, wouldn't that mean there's a direct resonant coupling between our alpha waves and the ionosphere, and would that not fry all our collective brains?
Seems to me it would... Doesn't sound right...
Second, scalar waves are fundamentally different, they are not at all normal em waves. Just to indicate one of the differences: em waves cannot penetrate a faraday cage. Scalar "em" waves can.

Bessler007

:)
http://www.bessler007.blogspot.com
Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.

sparks

The Schuman cavity will resonate an 8hz wave.  This is a huge wavelength which I believe is the same dimension as the Earth's geoplane circumference.  So for the wave to carry any appreciable amount of power you need alot of voltage or charge seperation in the oscillator.  Even if you could build an oscillator which was operating at a million volts potential your field gradient would only be 30milliamps per meter, which would be interfered with by all sorts of low potential energy fields. 
    Now say you build an oscillator that creates a standing wave that has an antinode that reaches the ionosphere and nodes on the ground.  Say a 2khz wave at a million volts potential.  This creates a field gradient voltage of 5.79 volts per meter.  This field isn't going away fast.  If this voltage is enough to overcome the dielectric resistance of the field an electrical current will ensue.  Like a leader current in a lightning storm.  As this current ionizes the air molecules at lower atmospheric densities the dielectric of the field drops and now the ionospheric voltage has a "wire" to discharge it's capacitance down.  Now that shit will cook most anything in it's path.  Should be quite abit of gain from that field propogation.  Mind control?  I see a standing lightning bolt I'm thinking get the hell out of there. 
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love