Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re: WHAT IS ELECTRICITY?

Started by Crane, December 19, 2007, 09:09:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crane

My answer: electricity is the result of charges in motion.

There is electricity without magnetism ( batteries, lightning, piezoelectricity... ) but there is no magnetism without electricity ( even on permanent magnets. Electrons are spinning on themselves, you know; scientists call this the particle spin! )

I'd go as far as: there is no magnetism at all. Just like allcanadian said a while ago, eh! ( Well, there is a magnetic effect, yes, but it can be simply explained by interactions between moving or accelerating charges. It seems to me the concept of magnetic field is a nuisance to our understanding of the real nature of electromagnetism. )

A.A.

Schpankme

Quote from: Crane on December 19, 2007, 09:09:53 PM
  My answer: electricity is the result of charges in motion.
   I'd go as far as: there is no magnetism at all. Just like allcanadian said a while ago, eh!

A.A.

Shameless self promotion!

- Schpankme

nightlife

Crane, there is no such thing as a electron unless it is referred to as a piece of a frequency. A charge is nothing more then a vibration. The amount of charges are based on the amount of vibrations in a confined area. The strength of a charge is based on the amount of vibrations per second.

The theory is as I said and you can not go against it because it is impossible to find electricity to be anything else other then what I stated in my theory.

nightlife

Here is a question I just recieved that may be use full for helping others understand the concept:

Tom, I have a question about what you wrote. Just looking at a snippet of what you wrote above:

> A magnetic field is nothing more then a spinning frequency creating a vacuum that has a resistance to its self as both a positive and a negative.

All magnets create magnetic fields. There are different kinds of magnets that you may have in the home or garage, whether a straight bar magnet, or a U-shaped magnet, or even a refrigerator magnet (that you use to attach something to the outside of the fridge).

Now, with any of these types of magnets I mentioned just above, where is the vacuum that you believe it creates? Wouldn't you be able to see the effects of that vacuum, or possibly even hearing it sucking away?? Wouldn't the magnet permanently adhere to my skin by the vacuum created?

You lost me on this initial step in the process, which is why I'm trying to understand this point.

This is my reply:

Rick B, the vacuum is made up of a frequency. You can not see or hear a frequency unless it has a flow of resistance creating a vibration. A sound is based on the amount of vibrations per second. The more per second, the less the ability we have for our ears to hear it.

You can not see a frequency and a frequency only has a resistance to its self or a ferromagnetic element. It is only resist it's self if put in a spinning motion or if a vibration is created and then it is has no resistance against the same vibration with the same flow flowing in the same direction.

ferromagnetic element's only has a positive resistance to a frequency creating a attraction where as a magnetic field has a positive and a negative resistance to a frequency.

I hope this helps you understand it better.

nightlife

Here is another with my reply but from a science teacher:

WOW!

You should get a job at JPL or Lawrence Livermore. ;-)

NL

I don't know where to begin.

You have no idea what you are talking about. I have tried over many posts to explain some basics of electricity and magnetics to you but you seem to have some resistance to actual learning and a proficiency for backyard theorizing.

Just because you take a bunch of words and put them together does not constitute a theory. (BTW get a spell checker devices is spelled with a "c" and itself is all one word)

I doubt you have even read the definitions of the words you are using and have used them completely out of context.

i.e. a vacuum is lack of matter, mostly used when referring to a lack of air molecules. Frequencies don't spin. A frequency is the number of times something vibrates or changes polarity or direction per second.

<<A magnetic field is nothing more then a spinning frequency creating a vacuum that has a resistance to its self as both a positive and a negative.>>

Wow! You really have no idea what you are talking about. Electromagnetic fields are created by the movement of charges particles. A stationary magnetic field is created by lining up all the atoms in a substance until the magnetic domains are in the same direction. If you can get them to stay that way then you have made a permanent magnet.

An MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) machine works by lining up all the hydrogen atoms in a substance. In this case a human body has differing amounts of hydrogen in different compounds throughout your body. Since a hydrogen atom has one proton with a positive charge and one electron with a negative charge it makes a great atom to align in a magnetic field. The differing amounts of hydrogen are resolved by the machine to give you differing densities of tissues and makes a good picture of what is inside you.

Alas, but I waste my time, since I believe you are more interested in chasing rainbows than in actually learning something.

Good luck!

This was my reply:

Archon, ok, that just shows me what your level of common sense is.

I can prove everything I said. As for not knowing about electricity, you are wrong. I have been studying this for the past few weeks with physicist and scientist from all over the world trying to find out exactly what electricity really is. None of them know for sure and there may not be anyone else that knows for sure and if there is, they are keeping it under their hats.
You are the one that doesn't know what it really is and if you would open your mind and put everything you were ever told to the side, you may just be able to understand what electricity is.

That theory is exactly what electricity is and the same think with magnetic fields.

"Electromagnetic fields are created by the movement of charges particles."

Sorry but you are wrong, you can blame that on your education.

"Since a hydrogen atom has one proton with a positive charge and one electron with a negative charge it makes a great atom to align in a magnetic field."

LOL, and you said I don?t know what I am talking about.

This is the true definition of MRI:

Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) is primarily used in medical imaging to visualise the structure and function of the body. It provides detailed images of the body in any plane. MR has much greater soft tissue contrast than CT making it especially useful in neurological, musculoskeletal, cardiovascular and oncolological diseases. Unlike CT it uses no ionizing radiation. The scanner creates a powerful magnetic field which aligns the magnetization of hydrogen atoms in the body. Radio waves are used to alter the alignment of this magnetization. This causes the hydrogen atoms to emit a weak radio signal which is amplified by the scanner. This signal can be manipulated by additional magnetic fields to build up enough information to reconstruct an image of the body.

Know think real hard about my theory and about how a MRI works and you may see my point.

"Alas, but I waste my time, since I believe you are more interested in chasing rainbows than in actually learning something."

Sorry you feel the way you do and it's not my fault you cant understand the truth. I in no way was searching for a rainbow, I was simply searching for a answer that most if any have a answer to. We have all these scientist and physicist searching for ways to produce electricity and it would be easy if they knew exactly what electricity is. That sent me on a mission to find out what electricity really is so we can build things to produce it better then we do today.

BTW, thank you for finding that spelling error. It was late and I was tired and I must have over looked that one while I was using spell check.